Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Keep your Powder Dry -
CCI Blazer is up. I nabbed one for no other reason than to say I beat Cabela's at their game of 'now you see it, now you don't (yea...pathetic)..
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
Keep your Powder DryComment
-
Better now but it was really bad this morning!
I understand, in a couple of months around here i've gone from grabbing ANYTHING to - if it's a good deal!Already did that once. You get to use the card for that order and for as long as you keep your browser session open, but my browser crashed a few days later so now I'm just holding off for the actual card. I have enough on hand, and incoming and more from MW on BO that I'm getting more picky about which premiums I pay.
I knew it was time to ease up when my wife said "You're getting a little OCD with the ammo...."
Comment
-
There is a 22 step program for that Rango!
Also, I'm still checking every minute or so...I was hoping Buckets would come up like the M22!Comment
-
My wife hasn't said anything (yet) about me having an affair with the UPS girl that delivers to my house 3 days a week.
LOL
However my inner voice is telling me I have enough .22 to last a long long time.
I really need more friends that shoot .22 to buy for so i can continue on this yellow brick road.
Im nearly to the point of asking people in the checkout line at the grocery store if they need any .22s.karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
Haha shorthair. If youre in the bay area we can be buddies and head to the range. Really cant wait until my son is older so I am able to teach him about firearm safety and things in general plus camping and hunting. Besides that, I would like him to help reload!!Comment
-
I don't need anymore at the moment.. Oh wait you said Buckets!? I"M IN!!!
My UPS is a dude so i'm good there... but I did start trying to get home first to hide the "evidence".My wife hasn't said anything (yet) about me having an affair with the UPS girl that delivers to my house 3 days a week.
LOL
However my inner voice is telling me I have enough .22 to last a long long time.
I really need more friends that shoot .22 to buy for so i can continue on this yellow brick road.
Im nearly to the point of asking people in the checkout line at the grocery store if they need any .22s.
I have started helping people out if they need .22. Another guy I work with told me he had TONS of .22 - I asked how much - he said 7 or 8K rounds, You?" my reply " A bit more...."
Comment
-
Perhaps we should do a .22 meet and greet in the bay area.Comment
-
I think I have been lost in Calguns cyber space for the last hour.
Anyone else out there????????????????
If I were a contributing member I would complain
But Im not


karma ?
The blessings I experience every day are far better than the wrath I deserve.
Thankfully, there is no such thing as karma.
Proof being that if it did exist we would all most assuredly be dead
sigpic NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERComment
-
-
-
Rango, got your PM,,,,,3 times...LOL site is jacked up apparently.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,364
Posts: 25,147,183
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30434 users online. 158 members and 30276 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment