Who wants to punch a flipper?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
~JohnnieZombie -
Nice. Got one. Thx.
Comment
-
Oos.
╾━╤デ╦︻Comment
-
It say a available through the app. But if opened through Safari it says oos??
╾━╤デ╦︻Comment
-
Do you mean these? That is the only link I have and they were in stock yesterday.
NOT IN STOCK!
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...3341db9eabd7bf
He means these, I think.
I have seen these at Cabelas since last spring.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
22LR THUNDERBOLT/500 back up, don't know how long!!!!
Comment
-
these have been in and out a couple times today. wonder what's going on??22LR THUNDERBOLT/500 back up, don't know how long!!!!
http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/retr...3341db9eabd7bfComment
-
I believe what he's trying to say is that by looking at the old pages one can find a link to almost anything from anywhere. Of course a person could just help out by posting said link. (Thanks Yankee and Calamity) Looking at my Cabela's account I see I bought Troy Landry on Dec 20th. Same day I bought a box at Gander. Gander changed my order to backordered, then cancelled it 3 days later, then put them up again 2 days after that. Nice.
Just got back from the pistol range, now need more ammo. (but not Thunderthuds)Comment
-
Just ordered a bulk pack for 28$ shipped. The item said it was in stock when I bought it. Checked the order receipt and says it was backordered. Well see what happens
ordered from this link:
I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,750
Posts: 25,151,214
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12803 users online. 106 members and 12697 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment