Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Cabelas Aguilla still in stock - 1700 fps Hypervelocity
Comment
-
This link doesn't go to velocitors and I can't find them doing a search. Do you have another link?Cabela's Velocitor
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...12&WT.tsrc=AFFComment
-
Thanks, appreciate it.Comment
-
Use this one.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
-
I dont think thats accurate or fair to cabelas. There was plenty of minimag, super-x, golden bullets, ar tacticals, automatch, thunderbolts etc during free shipping. Lots of people put in multiple orders and there's no way they made much money UPSing 8 dollar orders for free.Comment
-
Yeah, I guess you're right. I have received three Rem buckets and some CCI and Rem Yellow Jacket slides from them. Some Win 333's also. I must have missed the Tacticals. Also, those buckets are heavy and quite cheap at $59.99. Gander's are $69.99.I dont think thats accurate or fair to cabelas. There was plenty of minimag, super-x, golden bullets, ar tacticals, automatch, thunderbolts etc during free shipping. Lots of people put in multiple orders and there's no way they made much money UPSing 8 dollar orders for free.Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
Good luck. I'd like to see the Fed cans again. The normal shipping for me for those babies is $12.95. We get it for $5, if not free. Actually it might be free if it's over $99. Wasn't the price $99.99? Then it will be free with the correct coupon code.
Actually Sue's Husband
Comment
-
Maybe I'm missing something, but what good is "1 per customer per day" when it's a 100-round box of 22's???
I did notice Midway had 1525 round box for $105 with 'can backorder' and is 'overdue'. I wonder if that means they're going to get them in at anytime in the near future?
I have a tub of the remingtons on backorder, the one that says due 12/31. I don't really want thousands of rounds and hundreds of dollars waiting out there, they're likely to all come in at once.1911 ShooterComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,516
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25320 users online. 45 members and 25275 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment