Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Showing OOS for me : (Comment
-
I haven't seen .223 posted here for a long time. Any one see any decent prices on that recently? Maybe a website selling for at or under 50 cents?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2Comment
-
There is a reason you don't see it. This is the RIMFIRE finds. Not center fire finds.Comment
-
Ahhh.....that explains that. I'm a hunter for both, can someone post a link to a 223 ammo find thread. Just looked and searched for one but couldn't find any.Comment
-
There's not a thread as such.
Also see http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/223-556/
The 60 cents/round at ammunition to go isn't too awful if you can't wait.Comment
-
Thursdays are ammo days. I showed up at 6:30, second in line, who had made morning Wal-Mart runs a habit. He was there everyday that week, and informed me that a ton of .22 was available...two days before.Originally posted by skunkbadI wouldn't call myself desperate. I think it's more like playing the lottery, except you get to win a little more often. The morning I got the 1665 rounds of .22 I got there at 5AM. Not even 10 minutes later the second person got there. If I had arrived after him I would have only been going home with 755 rounds. The early bird gets the worm (or the ammo in this case). This morning I scored 150 rounds of Tula 9mm. Ya never know. One morning I showed up and they didn't have any ammo I was interested in, so I went home empty handed.
There was plenty of .45, 9mm, .40, but I wasn't so willing to dump more money on **** that I really don't need.
Well, I guess 6:30 isn't so bad when you have to show up at 5! Congrats on the score!Comment
-
Cabela's 1,000 rounds of Winchester M22 - $49.99
Comment
-
OOSCabela's 1,000 rounds of Winchester M22 - $49.99
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...4#productChartComment
-
Clear your cache or use incognito mode on your browser - still shows in stock for meComment
-
That worked - thanks!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,545
Posts: 25,148,886
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19726 users online. 103 members and 19623 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment