Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ammo Finds - Post them here
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
It was on my wish list from a while ago and it just showed up. I got a brick similar a couple of weeks ago (WINCHESTER 22MAG 40GR JHP W/DRY BOX
Item : IK - 217144) which is scheduled to arrive on my steps today.Comment
-
Can I get the link for that? I would love to have the link on hand, or possibly add to my wish list if available.Comment
-
I bought one of these 40 grain JHP, which still shows in stock by the way. Just checked my order history and it nows says backordered. What???Comment
-
I don't have the link anymore. When I added it to my cart I didn't add it back to my wish list. I'm learning as I go. I built bombs for a living and you done have to be too computer smart for that. SorryComment
-
Thank you sir. I needed thesehttp://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...r/wishlist.jsp
I found the link. They are in stock!!!!!!!! Just picked one up!
250rd with dry box $59.99
500rd with dry box $109.99
Comment
-
-
Thunderbolts are up at Cabelas - http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...e911753b8918e8.
Facts are to liberals as kryptonite is to Superman.
...
Feed a man a fish, he eats for a day (Democrat).
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime (Republican).Comment
-
They now show OOS but at least someone got some and I got it back on my wish list a couple of times.http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...r/wishlist.jsp
I found the link. They are in stock!!!!!!!! Just picked one up!
250rd with dry box $59.99
500rd with dry box $109.99Comment
-
I cant get the bolts to show up on my WL or from the link. Gonna keep tryingThunderbolts are up at Cabelas - http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/produ...e911753b8918e8Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,702
Posts: 25,150,681
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18807 users online. 114 members and 18693 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment