Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Monthly Rimfire Match Archive

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • covingtonhouse
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 2216

    I dont read anywhere that you have to be in CA. I would think if you have decided to join Calguns, you may shoot in the Calguns monthly rimfire match.
    And yes Lazyme, there is no excuse you lucky dog
    "I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
    LGBFJB

    "Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason Powers

    Comment

    • 303lithgow
      Member
      • Oct 2013
      • 146

      If I can shoot the contest and don't live in California do I have to use a California legal firearm?

      Comment

      • Lazyme
        Member
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Apr 2011
        • 669

        Originally posted by 303lithgow
        If I can shoot the contest and don't live in California do I have to use a California legal firearm?
        If it is a rimfire we will let you play. Follow the rules above an you are good to go!
        Weeeeeeeee

        Comment

        • Lazyme
          Member
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Apr 2011
          • 669

          I decided to shoot before it rains again, did the 15Y offhand and bench with my Charger pistol. Almost perfect on the bench and one of my highest offhand scores yet. I want to see if I can improve the offhand score some more so Ill wait to post that later. This Charger puts a smile on my face every time I shoot it and now that I have the aluminum barrel I can even shoot it offhand like a regular pistol...

          15Y Pistol Bench - 109

          Last edited by Lazyme; 08-12-2017, 6:30 AM.
          Weeeeeeeee

          Comment

          • Izzy43
            CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
            • Dec 2009
            • 2670

            Originally posted by mrrabbit
            I really regret not finding a way to squeeze in 15 yard pistol session with the new 22A I got.

            It's almost as if for me doing the 25 and getting the results I got and not making 15 a priority was just dumb on my part.

            =8-)
            If you decide to get some optics for your 22A, the Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot sight (3MOA Dot) is a great fit. Have had one on mine for around a year and made it a very good shooter. The iron sights were a bit thick for my taste.

            Comment

            • Cujo
              Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 224

              50-yard rifle irons (aperture) - 107. Anschutz 1827F/SK Magazine




              50-yard rifle scoped - 161




              25-yard rifle irons (aperture) - 195

              Comment

              • facn650
                Member
                • Mar 2012
                • 152

                Been away for a while. I see some good shooting already, so no high score for me, but I'm pretty happy. I have to work on proper use of the rear rest. It seems I still get better results with a sand bag in the back. These are all with front and rear rests.

                25 Irons. Score 194


                50 Irons. Score: 108


                50 Scoped. Score 157

                Comment

                • Cujo
                  Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 224

                  Beautiful day and perfect conditions at the range today even though I don't have any scores to report. . .

                  Out of curiosity, how many of you have driven 41.3 miles to the range only to find out that you left your ammo at home?
                  Last edited by Cujo; 03-15-2014, 12:14 PM.

                  Comment

                  • shakyshoot
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 1142

                    Originally posted by Cujo
                    Beautiful day and perfect conditions at the range today even though I don't have any scores to report. . .

                    Out of curiosity, how many of you have driven 41.3 miles to the range only to find out that you left your ammo at home?
                    The worst I've done was a couple of weeks ago. Drove 22 miles one way to the range on a Monday, forgetting they're closed on Mondays.

                    Comment

                    • Lazyme
                      Member
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Apr 2011
                      • 669

                      Forgot to grab my magazines a few times. Saves me money in the long run...
                      Weeeeeeeee

                      Comment

                      • 10xhobby
                        Member
                        • May 2012
                        • 408

                        That's why I use the range box, everything is in the same box. I usually load it up the night before because when get my age the old memory is not that great haha

                        Comment

                        • covingtonhouse
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 2216

                          Lost my range box out of my truck one time. Tailgate came open driving home. I didntvrealize it until I got home. Drove 45 mins back to the range to no avail. That was an expensive lesson. I lost two factory Winchester 88 mags, and four Savage mkII mags plus targets, staple gun, eyes and ears, and bags. Luckily no live ammo or guns in it.
                          "I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
                          LGBFJB

                          "Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason Powers

                          Comment

                          • shakyshoot
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 1142

                            Got some offhand pistol targets. Hoping to improve on the 25 yd, but I'm going to go ahead and post these. Ruger 22/45 MkIII, CCI Standards on the 15 yd, scored 97, and Federal Game-Shoks on the 25 yd, scored 92.

                            Edit; I did improve on the 25 yd offhand pistol, but only by 1 point. New target scored a 93.
                            Last edited by shakyshoot; 08-26-2014, 6:25 PM.

                            Comment

                            • AceGirlsHusband
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 2651

                              Originally posted by 303lithgow
                              If I can shoot the contest and don't live in California do I have to use a California legal firearm?
                              Yes, but you better hurry. By next year, it will have no firing pin or barrel.

                              Comment

                              • AceGirlsHusband
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 2651

                                Where is the link to print the targets? Am i just missing it somewhere in this thread?

                                **************NEVER MIND... I just found them and downloaded!*****************
                                Last edited by AceGirlsHusband; 03-20-2014, 12:58 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1