Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin 795 thread
Collapse
X
-
Well that was quick, when I ordered there where over 100 listed in stock now none available?Found this place for 10 rounders for $12:
Haven't gotten them in yet (scheduled to get in on Mon.) but all seems on the up and up.
BUT Their shipping is pricey (about $16) so you have to see if its worth it based on how many you want to order.
Who's buying all the mags!?Comment
-
I used 20% coupons to buy mine at Big 5.Never initiate force against another. That should be the underlying principle of your life. But should someone do violence to you, retaliate without hesitation, without reservation, without quarter, until you are sure that he will never wish to harm - or never be capable of harming - you or yours again.
- from THE SECOND BOOK OF KYFHO
(Revised Eastern Sect Edition)Comment
-
My 795 is out of service right now. :-( I went shooting the other day and loaded up a magazine and charged it. Ready, aim, nothing. I noticed that the trigger wasn't releasing the hammer as if the magazine dis-connect was in effect. Took it home and found out that I'm missing the little roll pin that the hammer spring is held in by.
I have no idea how it came out with all that pressure from that hammer spring behind it. I'm wondering how expensive it might get to get this fixed. I really hate working on this gun's action. Everything is plastic and fragile. Might just take it to Mayfield's and pay to get it fixed.Comment
-
I think if you go back in this forum you will find a link to a few sites that clearly show the how-to:
sigpic
Single fin mentalityComment
-
-
I was cleaning my 795 tonight after taking it shooting for the first time, which was great by the way. So when I was putting it back together I thoroughly bent my recoil spring. I found a replacement spring from MidwayUSA for $4.99 plus $3.00 for shipping and handling. So long story short, does anyone know where I can buy one of these without being bent over severely. Thanks in advance.Comment
-
Roads? Where we're going...we don't need roadsComment
-
This always happens when trying to buy one small part at a time. Buy some other stuff from midway so you aren't paying so much for shipping on just one item. I'm sure you can find ammo or something to make it worthwhile.I was cleaning my 795 tonight after taking it shooting for the first time, which was great by the way. So when I was putting it back together I thoroughly bent my recoil spring. I found a replacement spring from MidwayUSA for $4.99 plus $3.00 for shipping and handling. So long story short, does anyone know where I can buy one of these without being bent over severely. Thanks in advance.Comment
-
Ya pretty much. I came to realize that when I told my buddy how much it would cost for the replacement spring. He then replied telling me not to put the order in yet cause he wants some stuff too and then we can just split shipping. So this 3.99 spring is turning into a 20 to 60 dollar order. Your welcome Midway.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,359
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16809 users online. 129 members and 16680 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment