Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin 795 thread
Collapse
X
-
I just purchased one today at turners. 210 out the door with a box of ammo."I *love* the idea of DOJ buyback money being used to buy guns for kids. " - SteadyrockComment
-
-
Base price is 134.98 then you get a 25 MIR. DROS - 19, DOJ safety fee cuz - 1,
DOJ eq fee - 5, turners handling fee - 5, plus 20.98 for box of ammo, plus tax = 200.05 (sorry mistake when I said 210 otd), so once I get my 25 MIR it will be 175 OTD with 525 rounds I don't think that's too shabby."I *love* the idea of DOJ buyback money being used to buy guns for kids. " - SteadyrockComment
-
Can you use remmington regular green box 36 grain (not thunderbolt) in this gun?"I *love* the idea of DOJ buyback money being used to buy guns for kids. " - SteadyrockComment
-
All Remington .22 rimfire ammo comes in a green box so I'm not sure which one you mean. All of Remington's 36 Grain ammo have the same ballistics (1280fps). So yes, all of Remington's 36 grain high-velocity ammo will reliably feed a 795. My 795 has fed thoudands of Rem Golden Bullets, without a problem.
Life can make you do many things, even kiss a man with a runny nose.
Comment
-
Not sure if its been posted by CTD has 795 mags for 12.99, and in stock. Last time i checked they were back ordered. Big5 here doesnt seem to carry them.
Comment
-
Roads? Where we're going...we don't need roadsComment
-
Those will fit.
make a group buy of them and save on shipping?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,384
Posts: 25,147,351
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32626 users online. 162 members and 32464 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Just showin off cuz you got a turners near you
lol..
Comment