When you are eating your morning cereal and accidentally bite into a .22 round you have reached your limit.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How much is too much ?
Collapse
X
-
Too much?
Comment
-
I currently have about 2.3 years supply on hand, at current rate of consumption. Mostly CCI Minimag and Blazer. With 3 22lr rifles and a Buckmark, its easy to go through a lot of ammo in a single range visit. I usually shoot once a week.Comment
-
theres no such thing as too muchComment
-
Comment
-
-
Simple...
You have more than I do... You're hoarding.
sigpic
Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
NRA Patron Member
NRA Range Safety Officer
California Rifle & Pistol Association Member
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.كافرComment
-
With interest rates so low, and with the possibiity of ZIRP or NIRP, .22 ammo is a better savings plan than keeping cash in an interest bearing bank account.
-----------------------
"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it. "
Thomas SowellComment
-
i don't have enough is what i know.
i'm not even close to having enough for 1 year at 500rd/monthOriginally posted by leelawBecause -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?Originally posted by SoCalSig1911Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.Originally posted by PrepperGunShopTruthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).Comment
-
3,000,000 rounds is too much. Who wants to shoot 1,000 rounds twice a week for the next 30 years? I'm sure ammo will be plentiful and cheap sometime in the future. Anyone with 3,000,000 rounds is just planning ahead a bit too much.With all the talk of stocking up /hoarding .22 ammo, I was woundering at what point does one become a hoarder. Is it 500 or 500,000 or somewhere in between? I can't seem to stop buying the stuff, I can't help myself I'd like to know if I should consider myself a hoarder or just well prepared. What say you?
Richard
That's thirty times more than most people need, and sixty times more than most people have.
I'm fine with a couple 100 round packs of Mini-Mags and maybe a few hundred rounds of random Winchesters that I'm not sure will run my guns.Comment
-
the number depends on and if you are using Common Core Math.All Rifles MatterComment
-
Comment
-
-
Ive got around 12,000 but Ive also got three sons.
So realistically Id love to have about 20k out away.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,987
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23955 users online. 78 members and 23877 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment