Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.22 lr ammo availability improving?
Collapse
X
-
$7 Green Plano can with 16 slides in it. Nothing you can't make yourself actually for less money.Comment
-
Well, maybe not less, but the same.Comment
-
I think my buddy said they were $120 which was pretty decent but he had to wait in a long line at 7am IIRC. I think our recent Gander $6.49 sliders beat it by a penny but I only scored 1000.
Yeah they probably stopped making them when they stopped making 375 round bulk packs.Comment
-
I want to say I bought mine late 2014. Maybe early 2015. Gander is where I got mine. Definitely a unicorn.I think my buddy said they were $120 which was pretty decent but he had to wait in a long line at 7am IIRC. I think our recent Gander $6.49 sliders beat it by a penny but I only scored 1000.
Yeah they probably stopped making them when they stopped making 375 round bulk packs.Comment
-
Gander Mountain has Federal Automatch 325 rounds for $21.99- free shipping ($0.068/rd).Comment
-
Anybody else notice that Cabela's has removed the 5 box a day limit?Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
Southwest Regional Director
Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
www.unlimitedrange.org
Not a commercial business.
URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!Comment
-
So has the Sportsman's Warehouse by me. In fact the only place I now know of who still has a limit of any kind in place for rimfire ammo is Wal-Mart. It doesn't matter because they never have it anyway. Unless you want CB Shorts.If common sense was so common, why don't liberals possess any?Comment
-
i was in scheels in sparks friday and they had a lot of 22 but only a few brands and was selling cases of aquila for $399...cabelas was also stocked with a large verity of brands and had most of the good match ammo on the shelves.Comment
-
If you are in the Modesto area I noticed shooters warehouse in Oakdale had a full pallet of federal .22 while I was dros'ing my SIG 239. Don't know if it was a good deal or not at 3250 rounds @ $25.00Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,611
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17488 users online. 65 members and 17423 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment