Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Springfield Loaded 1911 VS Glock 21

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    TMB 1
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2012
    • 7153

    Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a Glock






    sigpic

    Comment

    • #47
      xxINKxx
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 4289

      You'de be foolish to be using neutered 10 round mags in a real shtf.

      "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

      Comment

      • #48
        JohnCCW
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 1307

        Glock 20
        Because .45ACP is for pussies.
        sigpicDon't ask how many guns I own, I lost count.
        Rick Perry, Ted Cruz Trump for President 2016, because Hillary is NOT an option.

        Comment

        • #49
          BigPimping
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2010
          • 21487

          Originally posted by 1911R SSS
          "Homie" damn, they should puta minimum age requirement on here. Your right they area old design, But the funny thing the Marines just Contracted Colt for the CQBP. They sure didn't contact Gaston for his "newer" pistol. When cost is nota issue the Glock is rarely chosen that's a fact.
          I would care to bet I am pretty close in age to you or maybe older!!!!
          sigpic

          PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

          When pimping begins, friendship ends.

          Don't let your history be a mystery

          Comment

          • #50
            BigPimping
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2010
            • 21487

            Originally posted by TMB 1
            Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a Glock








            I am from a plush, well lit penthouse overlooking the lake. I am a playboy, actor, connisouer, entrepenuer and gentleman of leisure!!!!
            sigpic

            PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

            When pimping begins, friendship ends.

            Don't let your history be a mystery

            Comment

            • #51
              heidad01
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2012
              • 4902

              Originally posted by BigPimping
              I am from a plush, well lit penthouse overlooking the lake. I am a playboy, actor, connisouer, entrepenuer and gentleman of leisure!!!!
              ^^

              You can not buy class, cooth, or culture with all the gold in Fort Knox and you sound like you are lacking all.

              Comment

              • #52
                5ZS
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2014
                • 1047

                At 100 votes, I am surprised at the results of the poll.

                1911

                Comment

                • #53
                  himurax13
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 3895

                  Originally posted by trigger945
                  The posts are starting to look awfully familiar...

                  By chance, has this question been asked before, i.e. 1911 vs Glock?
                  Awfully familiar.

                  I just want to toss the Tanfoglio Witness into the pot as well.
                  Originally posted by Bumslie
                  HK - the best 600 dollar gun, 900 dollars can buy.
                  Originally posted by Sleighter
                  Getting legal advice from a gun salesman, is like getting medical advice from a janitor at a hospital. Both make about the same per hour and both prove that being around something all day doesn't make you an expert.

                  Lifetime NRA member.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    Mossy Man
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 7641

                    Originally posted by Degrelle
                    European theatre? Pacific theatre? Two worlds wars?
                    Glock? Yeah...sure.
                    because side arms are what win wars

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      teetsjones
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 1374

                      Originally posted by Carcassonne
                      The 1911 didn't win two world wars.

                      How do you explain Korea and Vietnam? The 1911 was used in those two wars.




                      .
                      Korea and Viet Nam were not wars... they were police actions lol

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        RR.44
                        CGSSA Leader
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 1933

                        I gotta go with my 1911, haven't had a single issue with it not going bang, and it's laser accurate to boot!
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          HKMadness
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 5262

                          Originally posted by Whatthepho?
                          I chose 1911.
                          Although I have a few glocks. The Springfield loaded is a solid gun. A few of my buddies have them and had 0 troubles (fte/ftf) from breaking til now. My milspec has never had a ftf or fte out of the box running the cheap Springfield mags. [ATTACH]381511[/ATTACH]
                          Umm, no. A sidearm didn't "win 2 world wars".

                          Machine guns, artillery, tanks, planes, gas grenades, nukes and naval units played a MUCH bigger role than a handgun ever could.
                          Show your friends your 1911's and your enemies your glocks!

                          Say no to posers & wannabes.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            Whatthepho?
                            Member
                            • Jun 2010
                            • 325

                            Originally posted by HKMadness
                            Umm, no. A sidearm didn't "win 2 world wars".

                            Machine guns, artillery, tanks, planes, gas grenades, nukes and naval units played a MUCH bigger role than a handgun ever could.
                            I guess no one here understands humorous images aka memes
                            image.jpg
                            Last edited by Whatthepho?; 01-11-2015, 6:45 PM.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              HKMadness
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 5262

                              I guess not. Thought someone actually believed that.

                              My bad!
                              Show your friends your 1911's and your enemies your glocks!

                              Say no to posers & wannabes.

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                blackhawke88
                                Member
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 199

                                Glock because it's in all the movies

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1