Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Valegian
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 1061

    Originally posted by Jason_2111
    All the 45 was gone when I popped in at lunch time. (I way overslept this morning)
    There were 2 more cases under the register. A case of PPU 25 50ct boxes and another that had 15. Someone forgot to leave a note to remind them.

    Comment

    • Jason_2111
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 3831

      Originally posted by Valegian
      There were 2 more cases under the register. A case of PPU 25 50ct boxes and another that had 15. Someone forgot to leave a note to remind them.
      DOH!

      Comment

      • Jason_2111
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 3831

        So I got the mobile app (Android), and went in after work tonight.
        It's confirmed... it's wrong.

        Comment

        • 223Larry
          Member
          • May 2005
          • 401

          Ammo

          all gone
          Last edited by 223Larry; 05-13-2013, 9:30 PM.

          Comment

          • onegtalon
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 2391

            Hmmm.... Dunno. I'm pretty jetlagged so I may wake up in 4 hours...I'll have to see what I feel like...

            Just in case I'll bring banana peels for any runners.. I'll change the meaning from flip to trip..


            Sent from my iPhone
            OneGtalon
            Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

            Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

            HDF, CGN/CGF member
            sigpic

            Comment

            • smitty88
              Junior Member
              • May 2013
              • 64

              I'm confused...I was in walmart tonight around 830pm and talked to the clerk. He said that they havent sold pistol ammo for a few months. He continued to tell me that that was the reason that they took down the whole display case. The only thing that they have received in the last week was 8 boxes of he 100rd of 12ga.

              Comment

              • Valegian
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1061

                Originally posted by smitty88
                I'm confused...I was in walmart tonight around 830pm and talked to the clerk. He said that they havent sold pistol ammo for a few months. He continued to tell me that that was the reason that they took down the whole display case. The only thing that they have received in the last week was 8 boxes of he 100rd of 12ga.
                Have you been following this thread for a while or just up until recently?

                Comment

                • firebert
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 1349

                  Anybody who was at Milipitas or MV recently see if those White Flyer biodegradable frisbees are in stock?
                  03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                  Comment

                  • Jason_2111
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 3831

                    I gotta go in to work today, so I'll swing by Milpitas and check... I'm pretty sure there was a ton, but I don't trust my memory.

                    Comment

                    • XDJYo
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 7100

                      And they're off!!!

                      Anybody see any runners this am?
                      Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                      Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                      Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                      M&P 15 (Mine)

                      Comment

                      • Jason_2111
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 3831

                        The dude at Milpitas this morning (8:00) said there wasn't anybody waiting this morning. Good thing, because there wasn't anything worth waiting for... except the last box of PDX defender 12 gauge, which I happened to get.

                        As for orange mini biodegradeable frisbees... MV has 12 boxes, Milpitas has 60+ boxes. They were like $9 ish, I don'r remember exactly.

                        I was really surprised that the 20 cases of 12 gauge from the other day in MV are all gone... the cupboard is bare again in both places.

                        Comment

                        • XDJYo
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 7100

                          Originally posted by Jason_2111
                          The dude at Milpitas this morning (8:00) said there wasn't anybody waiting this morning. Good thing, because there wasn't anything worth waiting for... except the last box of PDX defender 12 gauge, which I happened to get.

                          As for orange mini biodegradeable frisbees... MV has 12 boxes, Milpitas has 60+ boxes. They were like $9 ish, I don'r remember exactly.

                          I was really surprised that the 20 cases of 12 gauge from the other day in MV are all gone... the cupboard is bare again in both places.
                          Thanks for the update!

                          Any Pink Daisy sightings!? LOL!
                          Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                          Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                          Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                          M&P 15 (Mine)

                          Comment

                          • MC408
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 2042

                            Originally posted by Jason_2111
                            The dude at Milpitas this morning (8:00) said there wasn't anybody waiting this morning. Good thing, because there wasn't anything worth waiting for... except the last box of PDX defender 12 gauge, which I happened to get.

                            As for orange mini biodegradeable frisbees... MV has 12 boxes, Milpitas has 60+ boxes. They were like $9 ish, I don'r remember exactly.

                            I was really surprised that the 20 cases of 12 gauge from the other day in MV are all gone... the cupboard is bare again in both places.
                            So it's pretty safe to say that there zombie runners only pop up when they know something is worth running for (3 packs of federal 9 for example). It is either info from this forum or somewhere else, but the 1 box limit and lack of detailed info may have calmed down the situation.

                            Comment

                            • firebert
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 1349

                              Thanks for checking on the frisbees. Need to pick up a couple of boxes on my way to Los altos so I could empty my scatter gin into the air like biden told me to.

                              Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                              03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                              Comment

                              • Valegian
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 1061

                                Wiped out even with a 1 box limit. How many of y'all went home and changed clothes only to go back to WM?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1