Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lead Waster
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 16650

    Originally posted by Senko
    Leaving MV at 11:42...nothing. Clerk said that nothing was coming in today, but prices were going up.
    Yeah, when I went by yesterday the guy had the price sticker gun or something and doing something at the display case, I asked if there was anything good, nope. Those overpriced 9mm pdx was still there.

    I think Walmart is catching on and cranking up their prices. I suppose they are shifting from having the best prices, but almost never any inventory to higher prices and maybe some inventory.

    I guess that's the market system working. Retailers crank up prices to the point where they can maximize profit and yet maintain customers.

    The golden days of the flippers is fading I think, and the golden days of cheaper Walmart ammo may be coming to an end.

    When flippers get limited to one box at prices than are not a bargain, then we'll see ammo on the shelves again, and we're not going to like the prices.
    ==================

    sigpic


    Remember to dial 1 before 911.

    Forget about stopping power. If you can't hit it, you can't stop it.

    There. Are. Four. Lights!

    Comment

    • How Bizarre
      Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 103

      MV@10am

      20+ boxes of Win 12ga buck @ 13.07

      and the same boxes of 7mm, 270, 22-250 collecting dust.
      RIP Pauly Fuemana

      Comment

      • crosseyedshooter
        Senior Member
        • May 2013
        • 665

        9mm AND .45 Federal Premium JHP, Winchester 12ga 00 buck.

        Comment

        • illmadeg
          Member
          • May 2013
          • 194

          Is the 9mm at the Milpitas location? & How much?

          Comment

          • jtlau
            Junior Member
            • May 2013
            • 56

            Was 22.97 before tax at Milpitas for the 9

            Comment

            • alouie008
              Junior Member
              • May 2013
              • 25

              Nothing came in at the Milpitas location for the last 2 days

              Comment

              • racerx2oo3
                Junior Member
                • May 2012
                • 67

                Originally posted by How Bizarre
                MV@10am

                20+ boxes of Win 12ga buck @ 13.07

                and the same boxes of 7mm, 270, 22-250 collecting dust.
                I picked up a box of the 00 Buck, seemed like a decent price.

                Comment

                • firebert
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 1349

                  Originally posted by Valegian
                  Darn those HW "flippers". They should put a limit on those too! Lol! It would be funny to see someone start a "hotwheels gouging" thread and read about people whining and others talk about capitalism. :thumbup::thumbup:

                  Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
                  scored me a bulk pack for 4.97
                  03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                  Comment

                  • somefred
                    Member
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 117

                    Comment

                    • jtlau
                      Junior Member
                      • May 2013
                      • 56

                      Originally posted by firebert
                      scored me a bulk pack for 4.97
                      Leave some for the rest of us!

                      Comment

                      • firebert
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 1349

                        LOL Cat

                        No limit! I'm flipping it on Cal...hot...wheels
                        03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                        Comment

                        • sirgiles
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 2311

                          Originally posted by Valegian
                          Darn those HW "flippers". They should put a limit on those too! Lol! It would be funny to see someone start a "hotwheels gouging" thread and read about people whining and others talk about capitalism. :thumbup::thumbup:

                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
                          flippers beware. we know who you are and we are'nt afraid to call a spade a spade.thanks for the updates V.
                          Last edited by sirgiles; 06-12-2013, 3:23 PM.
                          "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

                          Bruce Lee

                          Comment

                          • Jason_2111
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 3831

                            Originally posted by firebert
                            LOL Cat

                            No limit! I'm flipping it on Cal...hot...wheels
                            Is that .net or .com? The original hotwheels.net is da bomb... but the other one is a bunch of poser D-bags.


                            I think I've seen this kid there...

                            Comment

                            • jtlau
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2013
                              • 56

                              Originally posted by firebert
                              LOL Cat

                              No limit! I'm flipping it on Cal...hot...wheels
                              Comrades! Seize that dirty capitalist pig and throw him into the gulag!

                              Comment

                              • MC408
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2013
                                • 2042

                                Originally posted by Jason_2111
                                Is that .net or .com? The original hotwheels.net is da bomb... but the other one is a bunch of poser D-bags.


                                I think I've seen this kid there...

                                Lol. And I thought I was a hoarder! Lmao. I can only imagine the gun collection, ammo stash, emergency food rations, ect this kid will have when he gets older. If and when the zombie apocalypse happens, you will want to be friends with this kid! Lmao.

                                I may have found a HW source down here in Mexico. They are knock offs called Muy caliente wheels. A little dirtier and the wheels don't move, but they look the same. If anyone wants some I can buy a couple hundred for 200 pesos, but I gotta smuggle them back home. Let me know! Lol

                                Btw- @nics - dead silence pic was pretty funny. I couldn't reply at the time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1