AA Meeting
Just got back from the AA Meeting Ammo Anonymous 12 shot program I need more going through withdrawals haven't been able to score need more ammo they tried to make us feel better by having dinner it was you guess the Swordfish it hit me in a bad way now I have a bad case of the Milpitas Runners
Just got back from the AA Meeting Ammo Anonymous 12 shot program I need more going through withdrawals haven't been able to score need more ammo they tried to make us feel better by having dinner it was you guess the Swordfish it hit me in a bad way now I have a bad case of the Milpitas Runners

LMAO!!!!!!
... well I guarantee, if you are hungry, you will be thankful for that 1 item, but you will be drooling over what is left
! 
lol, "Hi everyone, my name is MC408, and I'm a Ammoholic" lol




Comment