Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sigstroker
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2009
    • 19896

    Originally posted by MC408
    So it's pretty safe to say that there zombie runners only pop up when they know something is worth running for (3 packs of federal 9 for example). It is either info from this forum or somewhere else, but the 1 box limit and lack of detailed info may have calmed down the situation.
    Yup. At this point I'd rather Valegian not say anything at all about whether anything comes in or not, because it looks like the runners will show up if he even gives a hint. Better they get sick of showing up for nothing every morning and give up the game.

    Comment

    • Laythor
      Senior Member
      CGN Contributor
      • Oct 2012
      • 991

      I think people are just lining up to line up. The resale market is tanking if online stock is any indication.

      Comment

      • Jason_2111
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 3831

        Originally posted by Valegian
        Wiped out even with a 1 box limit. How many of y'all went home and changed clothes only to go back to WM?
        Home was too far away, so I just went in naked later. Nobody wants to see a naked hairy man, so it was like being invisible.

        Comment

        • MC408
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 2042

          Originally posted by sigstroker
          Yup. At this point I'd rather Valegian not say anything at all about whether anything comes in or not, because it looks like the runners will show up if he even gives a hint. Better they get sick of showing up for nothing every morning and give up the game.
          I hear ya, But if Doctor V doesn't give us ANY info, we will ALL show up for nothing! and there is no point in even having this forum! Although there are always plenty of good stories about runners to share.

          I think the fact that its a 1 box limit now should calm things down and a simple thumbs up or thumbs down is enough info to save us all time and gas $ from making pointless trips.

          Or we can form a secret group called the League of Extraordinary Ammo Hunters and you have to take an oath to never flip your ammo or run to the counter in order to gain access to top secret intel!

          Comment

          • Jason_2111
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 3831

            Originally posted by MC408
            I hear ya, But if Doctor V doesn't give us ANY info, we will ALL show up for nothing! and there is no point in even having this forum! Although there are always plenty of good stories about runners to share.

            I think the fact that its a 1 box limit now should calm things down and a simple thumbs up or thumbs down is enough info to save us all time and gas $ from making pointless trips.

            Or we can form a secret group called the League of Extraordinary Ammo Hunters and you have to take an oath to never flip your ammo or run to the counter in order to gain access to top secret intel!
            Password. We need a password.

            "Swordfish"... just cuz it'd be cool to say.

            Oh, I just said that on a public forum... DOH!

            Comment

            • onegtalon
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 2391

              I was in the area and dropped by mnt view.. Nada at 2:50pm


              Sent from my iPhone
              OneGtalon
              Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

              Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

              HDF, CGN/CGF member
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Renuco612
                Member
                • Feb 2013
                • 137

                At Mt View right now. Nothing for today the guy said. Tomorrows truck should have something.

                Comment

                • Valegian
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 1061

                  Originally posted by Renuco612
                  At Mt View right now. Nothing for today the guy said. Tomorrows truck should have something.
                  That sucks.
                  Last edited by Valegian; 05-11-2013, 5:54 PM.

                  Comment

                  • firebert
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 1349

                    you win some you lose some
                    03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                    Comment

                    • blythewoodpark
                      Junior Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 7

                      I went by Milpitas Walmart last week and it looked like they are not restocking ammo anymore ( which made me feel real sick) but looking at the discussions here lately, It looks like there's hope.
                      BlythewoodPark

                      Comment

                      • Varmintgetter
                        Member
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 106

                        I'm going to start my practice to throw a rock at 1200 fps...

                        Comment

                        • MC408
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2013
                          • 2042

                          Lying in bed, Wondering if Milpitas or mt. View is worth a trip this morning? If anyone stops in, a report would be appreciated. Or a super v thumb down might allow me to go back to sleep! Lol

                          Comment

                          • Jason_2111
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 3831

                            Heading to milpitas now.

                            Comment

                            • Jason_2111
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 3831

                              steel garbage Tulammo 45, and one case of 12 gauge number 6 game loads In Milpitas.

                              Comment

                              • MC408
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2013
                                • 2042

                                Originally posted by Jason_2111
                                steel garbage Tulammo 45, and one case of 12 gauge number 6 game loads In Milpitas.
                                Thanks for the update. Now I can go back to sleep!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1