Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • onegtalon
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 2391

    Originally posted by Jason_2111
    I'm thinking of skipping the morning speed-walking, and coming in after work instead. Sure, the chances of getting anything good goes WAY down, but there was a really cute girl working the counter this evening.
    Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL....


    Sent from my iPhone
    OneGtalon
    Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

    Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

    HDF, CGN/CGF member
    sigpic

    Comment

    • onegtalon
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 2391

      Btw do you guys actually speed walk to the ammo counter? I would assume honor system before the shop opens but I guess I'm too nice.... guess its the reason why I only try to go once in awhile...don't wanna be those cabage patch doll Xmas shoppers....


      Sent from my iPhone
      OneGtalon
      Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

      Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

      HDF, CGN/CGF member
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Jason_2111
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 3831

        It's a brisk walk... keeps folks from getting too dick-ish.
        No pics, sorry. The LAST thing I want to do is piss off someone at the ammo counter!

        Comment

        • onegtalon
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 2391

          Originally posted by Jason_2111
          It's a brisk walk... keeps folks from getting too dick-ish.
          No pics, sorry. The LAST thing I want to do is piss off someone at the ammo counter!
          Lol.. Yea I figured... (had to ask!!)... Heh


          Sent from my iPhone
          OneGtalon
          Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

          Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

          HDF, CGN/CGF member
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Valegian
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2011
            • 1061

            2 boxes of 7mm still available...but nothing other than slugs and 270. Slow week.

            Comment

            • Jason_2111
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 3831

              Originally posted by Valegian
              2 boxes of 7mm still available...but nothing other than slugs and 270. Slow week.
              That's fine... but is the cutie working today... that's the real question!

              Comment

              • Valegian
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 1061

                Originally posted by Jason_2111
                That's fine... but is the cutie working today... that's the real question!
                Describe her...

                Comment

                • mtnhrdgr2
                  Member
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 270

                  I haven't gone to the Wal-Mart Milpitas in about a month-a-half. When I was going there 'regularly' I never really noticed any cute girl working the ammo counter. Is she new?

                  Maybe I should stop by some time just to see

                  Since I am posting, the 2 Salinas WalMarts are similar. As per my cousin, once the delivery comes in, they dont last long, maybe an hour or so...not the few minutes like in Milpitas.

                  Comment

                  • Valegian
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1061

                    Milpitas opens: 7am

                    Milpitas wiped out: 7:06am

                    Seriously...

                    Comment

                    • XDJYo
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 7100

                      Originally posted by Valegian
                      Milpitas opens: 7am

                      Milpitas wiped out: 7:06am

                      Seriously...
                      Gonna have to practice some Ninja moves to get ahead of the pack when they get more ammo in!! LOL!
                      Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                      Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                      Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                      M&P 15 (Mine)

                      Comment

                      • Jason_2111
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 3831

                        Originally posted by Valegian
                        Describe her...
                        I probably shouldn't... Don't want to turn this into a leg humping stalker thread.

                        Comment

                        • Thrashard340
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 896

                          Does anyone know if Milpitas still has 12G slugs in stock and for how much?

                          Comment

                          • dasrock
                            Junior Member
                            • May 2011
                            • 98

                            Originally posted by Valegian
                            Milpitas opens: 7am

                            Milpitas wiped out: 7:06am

                            Seriously...

                            we need photo's of the walmart mile!

                            Comment

                            • Valegian
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 1061

                              Originally posted by Thrashard340
                              Does anyone know if Milpitas still has 12G slugs in stock and for how much?
                              I heard that they were supposed to get a large shipment soon of 12ga slugs.

                              Comment

                              • Thrashard340
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 896

                                Originally posted by Valegian
                                I heard that they were supposed to get a large shipment soon of 12ga slugs.
                                Thx Valegian.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1