Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sf911
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 2114

    40
    45
    12ga slug
    22lr quiet 50rd
    Just shown up MV Walmart

    Comment

    • Valegian
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 1061

      Available for tomorrow's early bird race:

      45acp win 100-packs
      40sw win 100-packs
      Win 357mag
      Tula 45acp
      Tula 40sw
      Supx slugs
      Supx buckshot

      :thumbup::thumbup:

      Comment

      • firebert
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 1349

        Thanks for the update V!

        Nothing I could use so good luck to everybody else

        Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
        03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

        Comment

        • MC408
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 2042

          Originally posted by Valegian
          Available for tomorrow's early bird race:

          45acp win 100-packs
          40sw win 100-packs
          Win 357mag
          Tula 45acp
          Tula 40sw
          Supx slugs
          Supx buckshot

          :thumbup::thumbup:
          good update, but nothing I need as well. I am sure there will plenty of speed walkers (and possibly 1 sprinter) for the that 45 though! ...hmmm are the 12 gauge slugs a good value at WM? seems like I could find them online for a little less than a buck, but why spend that much to punch a hole in paper. Planning a trip out to Metcalf tomorrow morning, wondering if it's worth getting some slugs to see how they do at 25/ 50 yds. Anyone do this? any fun in it? sorry in advance if it's a noob question.

          Comment

          • firebert
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2011
            • 1349

            I stocked up on federal slugs and winchester 00 buck on Brownells for under $4 a box. No tax and $5 shipping with coupon code DUT. I've seen seller & ballot sell even cheaper online also. Walmart prices are real good for a brick and mortar store but better prices can be had online and they're not difficult to find.

            Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
            03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

            Comment

            • MC408
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2013
              • 2042

              Originally posted by firebert
              I stocked up on federal slugs and winchester 00 buck on Brownells for under $4 a box. No tax and $5 shipping with coupon code DUT. I've seen seller & ballot sell even cheaper online also. Walmart prices are real good for a brick and mortar store but better prices can be had online and they're not difficult to find.

              Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
              Thanks for the 411 firebert. Confirms what i was thinking, but I've never seen prices on slugs at wm so had to ask.

              Comment

              • Jason_2111
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 3831

                Originally posted by Valegian
                Available for tomorrow's early bird race:

                45acp win 100-packs
                40sw win 100-packs
                Win 357mag
                Tula 45acp
                Tula 40sw
                Supx slugs
                Supx buckshot

                :thumbup::thumbup:
                Thanks for the heads up... I'm sick right now, so there's a good chance I won't make it.

                Comment

                • MC408
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 2042

                  Originally posted by firebert
                  I stocked up on federal slugs and winchester 00 buck on Brownells for under $4 a box. No tax and $5 shipping with coupon code DUT. I've seen seller & ballot sell even cheaper online also. Walmart prices are real good for a brick and mortar store but better prices can be had online and they're not difficult to find.

                  Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
                  Found these rio low recoil slugs for $157.50 / case of 250 at sgammo. Anyone ever use this stuff and know if its any good?. I have a remington 870 express tactical wondering if it'll work ok or anyone have good or bad experience. Sorry off topic. Lol. But i assume this is a Better seal than the wm stuff? Ok, back on topic now and relevant to the thread. Haha.

                  Comment

                  • Valegian
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 1061

                    Does anyone know how Milpitas was this morning at opening?

                    Comment

                    • Jason_2111
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 3831

                      Originally posted by Valegian
                      Does anyone know how Milpitas was this morning at opening?
                      Yup... in bed, coughing, cold towel on head, sore throat.

                      Comment

                      • Jason_2111
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 3831

                        Comment

                        • XDJYo
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Apr 2012
                          • 7100

                          10:05 am. American Canyon just wiped out of WWB .45. I took 3 and the guy right behind me took the last two.

                          Had cci .22lr for $22.27 for 50 rounds. Had some other misc stuff. But pretty bare.
                          Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
                          Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
                          Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
                          M&P 15 (Mine)

                          Comment

                          • AFZ
                            Junior Member
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 35

                            Originally posted by Valegian
                            Does anyone know how Milpitas was this morning at opening?
                            Didn't get in on the action today. All I'm looking for is .22 and 9. Looks like it was good morning for anyone who needed .45 though! Hope you got your VW sorted out.

                            Comment

                            • hammerli22
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2012
                              • 68

                              read this kinda late but for the VW guy check out this website on how to clean
                              the MAF might be cheaper that buying one. I assume you got a engine check code that indicated a malfunction on your MAF.

                              Comment

                              • E92335i
                                Veteran Member
                                • Mar 2013
                                • 2937

                                Originally posted by XDJYo
                                10:05 am. American Canyon just wiped out of WWB .45. I took 3 and the guy right behind me took the last two.

                                Had cci .22lr for $22.27 for 50 rounds. Had some other misc stuff. But pretty bare.
                                +tax that'd be 50 cents a round for a 22? wow

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1