Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MC408
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 2042

    Originally posted by Valegian
    WM Milpitas has no ammo coming in today's delivery. Expect the usual tomorrow morning...empty.
    @Gun Ho, cool, kinda figured based on our conversations matching up with your posts! ^^^^^ see above - save you some time, based on this post from Valegian earlier, it will be a waste of time to go to WM Milp tomorrow morning.

    Comment

    • GunHo
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 1088

      Originally posted by MC408
      @Gun Ho, cool, kinda figured based on our conversations matching up with your posts! ^^^^^ see above - save you some time, based on this post from Valegian earlier, it will be a waste of time to go to WM Milp tomorrow morning.
      Got it. Thanks for the heads up and thanks to V as well. I can sleep in a bit and shoot for Big5 at 10am in fremont and newark instead.

      Hey V, how does the weekend look?

      Comment

      • moosicmang
        Member
        • Apr 2013
        • 128

        Originally posted by Jason_2111
        Big 5 is much more of a zoo. It's great for shotgun ammo... no limit on 12 gauge 00 buck and bird shot... but no slugs.
        Everything else, there's limits.
        The bad thing, is the shipment is once a week, always a friday, and they don't open until 10:00. The managers are cool about it, but say the line starts at 6:30 in the morning, and the crowd contains a fair number of "crazies". No friggin' way I'm standing in line with people for 3 hours to buy a limited quantity of ammo... even 22.

        Once the morning rush is over, they're happy to tell you what they've got on the shelves over the phone, it's no bother.

        If you show up at 9:30, expect to get nothing.
        Gave up on big5, 8 weeks and only once managed to score a box of WWB 555. 24 hours of waiting for a single box of 22.. you wait in line and when the door opens its "we didnt get any ammo in this shipment" or "yeah we have 22, one box came in" is almost as lame as going to kerleys and getting raped for a 50 round box of 22 for 15 bucks..

        Comment

        • fteixeira
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2013
          • 61

          Originally posted by MC408
          Checkout and follow slickguns.com website. Every now and then I see .45 acp pop up for like $.50 a round ($25/box of 50). My friend was in search and I found him deals on Psa and cabelas earlier this week. I know target masters had 45 for $35 a box, but you can only buy what you shoot there. Not great prices, but Probably better than buying off gun broker. Congrats on the new 1911 purchase!
          Thanks for the info. My broker actually gave me the Blazer Brass ammo at his cost, so I was good there, but only 50 rounds. All I want is to have enough ammo to break-in the 1911, have some fun, and keep some in the house for defense. I am not a stockpiling crazy.

          I'll keep checking at our local Walmarts and report back here if it warrants an update. Thanks to all for the intel on this thread. Please know you're helping your brothers out.

          fteixeira

          Comment

          • MC408
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 2042

            Originally posted by GunHo
            Got it. Thanks for the heads up and thanks to V as well. I can sleep in a bit and shoot for Big5 at 10am in fremont and newark instead.

            Hey V, how does the weekend look?
            Yo Gun Ho,

            If you strike out and need some ammo to shoot, I can pull some from my stash to help a brotha out! I sent you a PM.

            Comment

            • Valegian
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 1061

              BREAKING NEWS! Last minute trailer added. Milpitas will have available for tomorrows race:

              5 - Win 22mag hp
              2- Fed 45acp 50-pack
              134- Win rfld slug 2.75"
              22- win buck 2.75"


              Good luck guys. LOL! :thumbup::thumbup:

              Comment

              • Jason_2111
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 3831

                Originally posted by Valegian
                BREAKING NEWS! Last minute trailer added. Milpitas will have available for tomorrows race:

                5 - Win 22mag hp
                2- Fed 45acp 50-pack
                134- Win rfld slug 2.75"
                22- win buck 2.75"


                Good luck guys. LOL! :thumbup::thumbup:
                Thank you for the heads up!
                Should I beat you guys in line... I'll pass on the 45, but will be grabbing up the 22.

                Comment

                • MC408
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 2042

                  Originally posted by Valegian
                  BREAKING NEWS! Last minute trailer added. Milpitas will have available for tomorrows race:

                  5 - Win 22mag hp
                  2- Fed 45acp 50-pack
                  134- Win rfld slug 2.75"
                  22- win buck 2.75"


                  Good luck guys. LOL! :thumbup::thumbup:
                  Glad I don't need that stuff cause I don't think I want to race or fight over the 2 boxes of .45! Hopefully, the people who line up are civilized and play it fair. Sounds like the Calgunners on this post forum are all on the same page when it comes to the line at the door should be the line at the counter, but you never know if a rogue sprinter is lurking in the crowd. This may be the day the full speed sprinter gets his revenge! LMAO

                  Comment

                  • firebert
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 1349

                    I wonder if that running guy is going to be there?
                    03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                    Comment

                    • onegtalon
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 2391

                      Originally posted by firebert
                      I wonder if that running guy is going to be there?
                      If he is take a vid while you're speed walking. You know the guy is probably reading this right now.
                      Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                      Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                      HDF, CGN/CGF member
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Jason_2111
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 3831

                        If he's there... play the Benny Hill theme on your phone while you walk behind him.

                        Comment

                        • Valegian
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 1061

                          He was in his early 20s and about 5'6". He lined up at the front of the store.

                          Comment

                          • firebert
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 1349

                            crap that kinda describes me... except I'm a bit taller and a bit older lol

                            I will have my phone ready to film next week though
                            03FFL - NRA Life Member - GOA Member

                            Comment

                            • onegtalon
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 2391

                              Originally posted by Valegian
                              He was in his early 20s and about 5'6". He lined up at the front of the store.
                              So he cut in line or just was the first guy at the door? If he was first then ok run all you want and piss of the staff... it'll just make it worse for us later.

                              V - I think you should lay out some banana peels. We can play 3D Nintendo side steps on the way to the counter!
                              Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                              Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                              HDF, CGN/CGF member
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Valegian
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 1061

                                Originally posted by onegtalon
                                So he cut in line or just was the first guy at the door? If he was first then ok run all you want and piss of the staff... it'll just make it worse for us later.

                                V - I think you should lay out some banana peels. We can play 3D Nintendo side steps on the way to the counter!
                                This dude straight had the "forget the line...every man for himself" face as he ran. I know for a fact that he ran past people who were there before him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1