Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wal-Mart Milpitas ammo instock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • onegtalon
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 2391

    Originally posted by Brandon04GT
    Why do you guys keep getting ammo replenished but the Wallyworlds around me never have **** in stock
    What city are at? And yea sorry dude on your city.

    s--t, everyone on CalGuns drives to Milpitas ASAP and I'm s--t outta luck cause a hundred guys from CGN just drive to Milpitas to buy allllllll the ammo.






    Sent from my iPhone...
    Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

    Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

    HDF, CGN/CGF member
    sigpic

    Comment

    • ChaneRZ
      Banned
      • Aug 2011
      • 2041

      Glad I have my own Wally World where they are always stocked.

      Comment

      • onegtalon
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 2391

        Originally posted by ChaneRZ
        Glad I have my own Wally World where they are always stocked.
        You in Arizona? LOL?? Envy ya man



        Sent from my iPhone...
        Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

        Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

        HDF, CGN/CGF member
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Valegian
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 1061

          .45 is in!

          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

          Comment

          • ChaneRZ
            Banned
            • Aug 2011
            • 2041

            LOL, I go to American Canyon, Fairfield, and Vacaville. Plenty of ammo! I guess no one goes here.

            Comment

            • XDJYo
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2012
              • 7100

              Valegian-You are the 'inside-guy' in all of this. Too bad the wife & I were at Target Masters too late to swing by Walmart tonight. Will have to go there on Monday. Hopefully they still have a few boxes by then.

              Thanks again to all!
              Les Baer 1911: Premier II w/1.5" Guarantee, Blued, No FCS, Combat Rear, F/O Front, Checkered MSH & SA Professional Double Diamond Grips
              Springfield Armory XD-45 4" Service Model
              Springfield Armory XD9 4" Service Model (wifes).
              M&P 15 (Mine)

              Comment

              • onegtalon
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2011
                • 2391

                Just got 3 boxes this morning. About 8 boxes on the shelf. No Fed 9mm bulks.


                Sent from my iPhone...
                Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                HDF, CGN/CGF member
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Brandon04GT
                  In Memoriam
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 3016

                  Just went to the simi valley WM where they had 3 boxes of Federal 100rd .45 left so I bought them all. Opened a box and surprisingly the rounds had large primers. What does this mean? I know the champion line is supposed to come with small ones. Someone on the 1911forum says he suspects these are repackaged American Eagle rounds after a recall inspection.

                  Comment

                  • onegtalon
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 2391

                    Originally posted by Brandon04GT
                    Just went to the simi valley WM where they had 3 boxes of Federal 100rd .45 left so I bought them all. Opened a box and surprisingly the rounds had large primers. What does this mean? I know the champion line is supposed to come with small ones. Someone on the 1911forum says he suspects these are repackaged American Eagle rounds after a recall inspection.
                    I just checked my boxes after I read your post.... Yuuuuuppppp!!! Large primers booiiii!!

                    Wow, wonder if this is a temporary thing or not?


                    Sent from my iPhone...
                    Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                    Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                    HDF, CGN/CGF member
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Brandon04GT
                      In Memoriam
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 3016

                      Originally posted by onegtalon
                      I just checked my boxes after I read your post.... Yuuuuuppppp!!! Large primers booiiii!!

                      Wow, wonder if this is a temporary thing or not?


                      Sent from my iPhone...
                      Ya....no idea. All I know is buy now, buy heavy, lol.

                      Comment

                      • Joejitsu
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 571

                        Forgive my ignorance, but does the large primer thing imply that by being the repackage American eagle rounds they should be more expensive/higher quality than what they are being marketed as?

                        Comment

                        • onegtalon
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 2391

                          Originally posted by Joejitsu
                          Forgive my ignorance, but does the large primer thing imply that by being the repackage American eagle rounds they should be more expensive/higher quality than what they are being marketed as?
                          Not really. I'm saving up brass for a future reloading project and this just makes it easier on me/some others.

                          I have older FED bulk boxes of .45 ACP and they are GTG in terms of shooting but they have small primers, so when I get into reloading I'll have to sort them out... Kind of a small hassle...

                          Small vs large primers just makes it easier for folks to sort and load the cases during the reloading process. No affect on our Boom time. (if that makes any sense...)l

                          Now go buy some!!!!!!!!!!!



                          Sent from my iPhone...
                          Laws and common sense is all up to interpretation to us humans... and guess what? Humans suck.

                          Onegtalon... toooooo many hobbies man !...

                          HDF, CGN/CGF member
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Joejitsu
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 571

                            Awesome thanks...and I already cleared out the 700 rds of 45 and 800 rds of 9mm at my local Wally

                            Comment

                            • Brandon04GT
                              In Memoriam
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 3016

                              I don't have any AE 45 rounds to compare but apparently the guys on 1911forums have and noticed that the brass coloration and everything on these look identical to their AE rounds compared to their older previous Champion small primed stuff. Some have even pulled the bullets to compare and confirmed they are jacketed and not plated. I also noticed on the Federal site it says the Champion muzzle velocity is 830 whereas the AE stuff is 890....on my $29.97 100rd box it says 890 as the MZ so I think it's definitely a reasonable possibility these are repackaged AE rounds.

                              Comment

                              • hoisumguo
                                Member
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 152

                                Walmart Milpitas had 8 boxes of 100pk .45 left this morning for $29.97/ea.

                                -Hoi

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1