Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

BUDSGUNSHOP.COM

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    socalgunrunner
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 614

    Aren't there only like 2 guys on the sales staff over there? That might help explain some of the difficulty in being able to speak to a "live person" from time to time. Just sayin'...
    Last edited by socalgunrunner; 12-03-2009, 12:11 PM.
    "People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power. If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much to hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous" - Edmund Burke (1777)

    Comment

    • #62
      FieldsofFire
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 1879

      Do they ship out immediately after you pay? Having to wait 7-10 for a gun I already paid for to ship out isn't attractive at all.

      Comment

      • #63
        socalgunrunner
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 614

        Originally posted by MarioS
        Do they ship out immediately after you pay? Having to wait 7-10 for a gun I already paid for to ship out isn't attractive at all.
        The last time I ordered from them it took about 4-5 business days for them to ship it out.
        "People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power. If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much to hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous" - Edmund Burke (1777)

        Comment

        • #64
          Tenchi
          Banned
          • Nov 2009
          • 216

          i like bgs. they shipped my order 24hrs after placement.

          Comment

          • #65
            damndave
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Oct 2008
            • 10858

            you probably got stuck in the middle of the Holiday rush. I have actually placed an order 1 time through them, and my stuff came damaged. I did have the insurance and they did everything to make me happy with my order. Their shipping and response time was not very good (2-3 days), but in the end it was all goodie

            sorry you had a bad experience, but not all online dealers are bad

            Comment

            • #66
              pTa
              Senior Member
              • May 2008
              • 1045

              I didn't know Buds shipped firearms to CA.
              I bought from them when I was living in Nevada- they had the best price at the time. Things went well for me, but I honestly cant remember if they shipped immediately or not.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #67
                The Crunch
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 42

                So should I change the title/or the first post to this chat? If I should, how do I do it.

                Comment

                • #68
                  toopercentmlk
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 1257

                  I plan on ordering from Buds in the very near future. They tend to have great prices on guns that are said to be hard to find, and I feel like I'm doing good bringing one more firearm into this state!

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    Malmon
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 1178

                    Just placed an order for a glock. Although they still have the lowest price that I could find, their Bud's price is ONLY for cash payment. Who pays cash nowadays? There's no mention of it when they send the email quote. This is kind of deceiving and lousy way to do business.

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      emc002
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 2331

                      Nothing but great experiences with them. Bought multiple firearms, magazines, etc from them.
                      "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." - William F. Buckley, Jr.

                      "I point out the obvious because if I belabor the subtle it only leaves people slack-jawed and drooling." - Bill Heavey

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        FieldsofFire
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 1879

                        Originally posted by Malmon
                        Just placed an order for a glock. Although they still have the lowest price that I could find, their Bud's price is ONLY for cash payment. Who pays cash nowadays? There's no mention of it when they send the email quote. This is kind of deceiving and lousy way to do business.
                        A lot of people still use cash for the majority of their payments. I do when I buy from vendors I particularly like so they don't incur the credit card fee.

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          Malmon
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 1178

                          Originally posted by MarioS
                          A lot of people still use cash for the majority of their payments. I do when I buy from vendors I particularly like so they don't incur the credit card fee.
                          It's hard to trust a company who's not upfront with pricing. Go ahead and pay cash, good luck getting your money back if things go wrong.

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            toopercentmlk
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 1257

                            Just placed an order for a Springfield 1911 loaded parkerized! Awesome deal, good price even after opting to use my debit card and loose my 3% cash discount ($22) and $8 full replacement. I checked my online bank statement and saw the charge, ok. But just checked again a couple hours later and saw an additional and separate $1 charge, undocumented, no email, not on original invoice... any clues?

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              glockwise2000
                              Veteran Member
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 2534

                              I did several transactions with BGS and I am very satisfied specially with the pricing. The high point is that they are the cheapest online retailer that you can ever find. The low point is that they don't have that much personel to deal with people's patience like this thread. They don't hire a lot of people so they can cut the overhead cost which could affect their very low prices.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                glockwise2000
                                Veteran Member
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 2534

                                Originally posted by MarioS
                                Do they ship out immediately after you pay? Having to wait 7-10 for a gun I already paid for to ship out isn't attractive at all.
                                The 10 day CA jail time isn't attractive at all too. But people still wait.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1