Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Recommendations for a good 9mm compact

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    oghl888
    Senior Member
    • May 2005
    • 612

    I wish the HK P7M8 is still readily available.
    Personal favorite is the HK P2000, but it's polymer.
    Metal frame favorite is the CZ P-01. Added grip tape to the front and back strap for a totally secure grip.

    Comment

    • #47
      ds272
      Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 187

      I carry my HK VP9Sk every day. After shooting a P365, a Hellcat, and VP9SK, I chose the HK. Give it a try!

      Comment

      • #48
        MXP123
        Member
        • Sep 2013
        • 329

        I have a P7M13, but that is too nice to carry. lol

        Originally posted by oghl888
        I wish the HK P7M8 is still readily available.
        Personal favorite is the HK P2000, but it's polymer.
        Metal frame favorite is the CZ P-01. Added grip tape to the front and back strap for a totally secure grip.
        WTS List
        H&K VP9 - Upgraded

        Comment

        • #49
          Palmaris
          Calguns Addict
          • Mar 2009
          • 6502

          I agree, if ABSOLUTELY nothing is available, like literally NOTHING, buy Glock, it will be good choice!
          sd_shooter:
          CGN couch patriots: "We the people!"

          In real life: No one

          Comment

          • #50
            morrcarr67
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jul 2010
            • 15053

            Originally posted by Palmaris
            I agree, if ABSOLUTELY nothing is available, like literally NOTHING, buy Glock, it will be good choice!
            You couldn't be more wrong.

            If there is absolutely nothing available, that means there are no Glocks available either.

            In which case the only thing to do is wait for something else to come back in stock. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji28][emoji12]

            Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
            Yes you can have 2 C&R 03 FFL's; 1 in California and 1 in a different state.

            Originally posted by Erion929

            Comment

            • #51
              Palmaris
              Calguns Addict
              • Mar 2009
              • 6502

              Originally posted by morrcarr67
              You couldn't be more wrong.

              If there is absolutely nothing available, that means there are no Glocks available either.

              In which case the only thing to do is wait for something else to come back in stock. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji28][emoji12]

              Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
              There is always Glocks available, just look at every thread. So, I am ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
              sd_shooter:
              CGN couch patriots: "We the people!"

              In real life: No one

              Comment

              • #52
                Steveg13
                Member
                • Jan 2015
                • 199

                Thank you, I will look into the Dawson's...

                Comment

                • #53
                  Solanaco
                  Member
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 134

                  I'm not convinced that P365's were ever selling regularly for under $1200 ...

                  My wife and I both have one and shopped for a long time. It's one of the best carry options and worth the price.

                  However, at significantly less than this, the Kahr MK9 is great, I love mine.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    CaliforniaCowboy
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2015
                    • 1469

                    I still love my Shield.
                    https://thedeplorablepatriot.com/

                    "A Holocaust survivor dies of old age, when he gets to heaven he tells God a Holocaust joke. God says, That isn't funny. The Old man tells God, well, I guess you had to be there."

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      JohnnyMtn
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 1476

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        BradleyAbrams
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2012
                        • 3408

                        Another vote for Kahr.

                        I have a CW9 which I bought new some time ago, and have since put over 1000rds through it.

                        It's been flawless.

                        .
                        The "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" was not created by the 2nd Amendment; it was merely an acknowledgement of an existing, un-Alienable Right

                        UN-ALIENABLE - Defined by Webster as: incapable of being alienated, surrendered, or transferred .


                        Joseph Johnston - 4/14

                        -

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          bb557
                          • Aug 2017
                          • 485

                          As others have said, the P239 is an awesome, underrated pistol in my opinion. I regularly carry one and it is great. The other I would recommend is the EMP 3 inch. I sent it back to have extractor pinned and it has been flawless for me. Plus, it is a 1911 pattern

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            ar15robert
                            Veteran Member
                            • Sep 2002
                            • 2530

                            I had it narrowed to 3 guns shield,sig 365,g43 for a carry gun in 9mm

                            Well finally got some extra cash and saw a 365 posted fri night for 525 like new sold by time i got back home yesterday shield hard to find in stock but a friend has a g43 hes willing to sell me for 500 so picking that up tomorrow im not a glock fan but will now have 2 have a g20 for camping and outdoors the 43 will be a carry gun but i will always still be a 1911 guy as thats my main target gun,

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              Darto
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Apr 2012
                              • 6733

                              This from last Tuesday probably does not appeal as it is off roster...and wrong caliber.


                              Comment

                              • #60
                                gabe123
                                Member
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 491

                                SIG 239 is a fine choice, except that it was discontinued, hard to find at reason price in unfired condition, and magazines can cost more. I still couldn't believe why I didn't get a P239, or P6 when they were plentiful.

                                CZ PCR and P01 are the same gun, except for that dust cover and rail. Excellent choice.

                                HK VP9SK is not a compact handgun. It is subcompact, just like Glock 26. the CZs are compact size, same with Glock 19 and HK P2000. It is not a bad choice if you can find one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1