Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bolt Action 1911

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #91
    Robert1234
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2006
    • 3080

    "Lashed to the wheel, full speed ahead"

    That's a company I can get behind. Where do I sign up Captain Ahab?

    Comment

    • #92
      LowThudd
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 3608

      Comment

      • #93
        Citizen_B
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2014
        • 1431

        What would stop the DOJ from pulling a Franklin and say FUCA1911 is actually a semi-auto that was converted to bolt action, and therefore not exempt from roster etc etc?

        Comment

        • #94
          Germz
          Vendor/Retailer
          • Apr 2013
          • 4691

          Originally posted by SonofWWIIDI
          The reason I asked about garage builds, is that my understanding (and I may very well be wrong) is that even garage made pistols must be roster compliant or a single action only (ala bolt) from the get go.
          what happens in your garage is known only by whom you tell. loose lips sink ships
          Retired Account

          Comment

          • #95
            Full Spectrum Firearms
            Junior Member
            CGN Contributor
            • May 2015
            • 52

            Originally posted by Citizen_B
            What would stop the DOJ from pulling a Franklin and say FUCA1911 is actually a semi-auto that was converted to bolt action, and therefore not exempt from roster etc etc?
            Nothing. I do however have the video we shot of the assembly process clearly showing the FUCA is assembled as a bolt action.
            sigpic Makers of all things fine, CA Compliant AR15, AR10, AK47, Browning 1919, MP5 clone, and now the FUCA 1911, heck I might even have a MG42 laying around

            Comment

            • #96
              Full Spectrum Firearms
              Junior Member
              CGN Contributor
              • May 2015
              • 52

              Originally posted by Robert1234
              "Lashed to the wheel, full speed ahead"

              That's a company I can get behind. Where do I sign up Captain Ahab?
              Ahab, wow why not John Paul Jones or Halsey? LOL
              sigpic Makers of all things fine, CA Compliant AR15, AR10, AK47, Browning 1919, MP5 clone, and now the FUCA 1911, heck I might even have a MG42 laying around

              Comment

              • #97
                Robert1234
                Veteran Member
                • Aug 2006
                • 3080

                Originally posted by Full Spectrum Firearms
                Ahab, wow why not John Paul Jones or Halsey? LOL
                Cause you're fighting the California bureaucracy, a white whale if ever there was one. And Ahab's funnier.

                Not meant in a disparaging way, I support any company or person willing to take on this fight.

                Comment

                • #98
                  Full Spectrum Firearms
                  Junior Member
                  CGN Contributor
                  • May 2015
                  • 52

                  Originally posted by Robert1234
                  Cause you're fighting the California bureaucracy, a white whale if ever there was one. And Ahab's funnier.

                  Not meant in a disparaging way, I support any company or person willing to take on this fight.
                  No offense taken, just so many other quality capt's out there who aren't fictional....... LOL
                  sigpic Makers of all things fine, CA Compliant AR15, AR10, AK47, Browning 1919, MP5 clone, and now the FUCA 1911, heck I might even have a MG42 laying around

                  Comment

                  • #99
                    Robert1234
                    Veteran Member
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 3080

                    Originally posted by Full Spectrum Firearms
                    No offense taken, just so many other quality capt's out there who aren't fictional....... LOL
                    You're dealing with California legislatwhores, they have no problems citing fiction as fact to "prove" their point.

                    Comment

                    • HardwoodRods
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 1093

                      WOO HOO picked up my FUCA today! Update post to come, fit and finish look great!
                      "A free people ought to be armed" George Washington, 1790

                      "Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have war, let it begin here" Capt. John Parker, 19 April 1776, Lexington Green

                      Comment

                      • fullmd
                        Member
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 294

                        Whats the result of this?

                        Comment

                        • Cypriss32
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 5987

                          Got mine today. Its excellent. I highly recommend one of these if you can. They will work with you on what specs you want.
                          "Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."
                          -- Thomas Paine


                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1