I have posted the information, you just can't seem to understand it so you don't see it.
I fixed the typo.
You are focused on how long a single sale lasts, or in other words takes to complete, but that is a different issue than trying to add an additional sale, to the previous sale, and claiming it is part of the original single sale, rather than being a multiple sale.
It is an informal poll :-). You claimed that you were winning 2 to 1, which is not correct, except in your own mind.
I have heard that you, Wes, are a school teacher. If you don't understand the word "single" and instead demand to have it defined in the PC, perhaps that explains issues with schools.
I fixed the typo.
You are focused on how long a single sale lasts, or in other words takes to complete, but that is a different issue than trying to add an additional sale, to the previous sale, and claiming it is part of the original single sale, rather than being a multiple sale.
It is an informal poll :-). You claimed that you were winning 2 to 1, which is not correct, except in your own mind.
I have heard that you, Wes, are a school teacher. If you don't understand the word "single" and instead demand to have it defined in the PC, perhaps that explains issues with schools.

I have learned a lot in this banter between 10% and Kem. i also asked about this in the centerfire section. My take away from reading some of your previous posts is it is not black or white.....more of a grey tread at you own risk. start a poll.....I'd be interested to know the results.
Comment