Thanks guys. On my way to the range. I'll see how this goes
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Glock 17 Gen 4!
Collapse
X
-
Just got back from the range. I was able to pull my shots more center by paying attention to the trigger.
Also my rear sights look slightly off so maybe it's a combination of sights and trigger. I called my buddy who's a range instructor at work and I'm meeting him tues to double check my sights.
I'll keep working on it.Comment
-
Sounds like your on the right track. You should have things ironed out in no time. Good luck.
DaveComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,646
Posts: 25,150,047
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13354 users online. 106 members and 13248 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment