Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just got accepted as a Border Patrol Agent

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    BoJackUSMC
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2010
    • 7091

    Good job, I am still waiting for my background investigator to contact me. I just completed my drug test last week. As of now, I only have background check process left for me.

    Comment

    • #47
      LloydXmas250
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2009
      • 1123

      Originally posted by BoJackUSMC
      Good job, I am still waiting for my background investigator to contact me. I just completed my drug test last week. As of now, I only have background check process left for me.
      With this hiring surge that they're in everything seems to be going a lot faster. If you're not regularly running I'd suggest getting to it. It was when I least expected it that everything suddenly fell into place.
      Last edited by LloydXmas250; 07-16-2011, 8:32 AM.

      Comment

      • #48
        HarrisonS004
        Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 114

        Originally posted by LloydXmas250
        With this hiring surge that they're in everything seems to be going a lot faster. If you're not regularly running I'd suggest getting to it. It was when I least expected it that everything suddenly fell into place.
        I agree with that one. And Im not finished with the process, but it seems like I might be soon. I suck at running and I wish I would have started way earlier.

        Comment

        • #49
          mirage2887
          Member
          • Jun 2009
          • 220

          congrats bro wish you the best..... I tested in October 2010 an I'm just waiting for my background to clear along with my medical. An also need to get called for a drug test an thats it. From what I have been reading on other sites some people are getting chosen to do polys hopefully Im not one of those.

          Comment

          • #50
            Nefarious
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2006
            • 2083

            Congratulations brother
            Have fun at the academy!
            sigpic
            **** Insert Disclaimer here for any past, present, and future posts. Dont get butt hurt, offended, or complain about an innocent mistake, information that is not 100% accurate, or sillyness mistaken for anything other than that ****

            Comment

            • #51
              Big D
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 1070

              Originally posted by ArtSki
              thanks for the assist. You and your partner helped me out on top of the bluffs. Good job!
              OPSEC?

              Comment

              • #52
                HarrisonS004
                Member
                • Dec 2010
                • 114

                Originally posted by ArtSki
                thanks for the assist. You and your partner helped me out on top of the bluffs. Good job!
                Thanks. It was our pleasure. Interesting to see how much of the LEO community is on Calguns.

                Comment

                • #53
                  ArtSki
                  Junior Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 87

                  Originally posted by Big D
                  OPSEC?
                  Nah.. i don't think so.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    greasemonkey
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 2474

                    Congrats! I hope you don't get shot at with one of the ATF's Fast'n'Furious rifles.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      LloydXmas250
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 1123

                      Originally posted by greasemonkey
                      Congrats! I hope you don't get shot at with one of the ATF's Fast'n'Furious rifles.
                      Thanks I guess. I'd rather not be shot at all regardless of who bought it.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1