Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
edit
Collapse
X
-
Kid, you arent going to make it in the Army, PERIOD.
If somehow by the grace and mercy of God you manage to get thru basic training without shooting yourself, dropping a grenade in the pit or being severly beaten by your classmates, you WILL step on your d*ck sooner rather than later and WILL be put out of the Army quickly.
Your recruiter is a POS, if I ever find out who he is and who you are, I will have the both of you thrashed, I promise you that.
Theres no such thing as "stress cards" in training.
There are rifles and plenty of ammunition though.Comment
-
"The God of War hates those who hesitate."Comment
-
-
Where did you go to HS? If you dont mind me asking. If you dont want to answer that at least what district"The God of War hates those who hesitate."Comment
-
Not trying to talk big or be a braggart a-hole, but if I weighed 107 (or 110) and did a pull-up, I'd launch myself into orbit.Originally posted by bigbob76I'm in the process of de-humping all my Glocks.Comment
-
I mean Barely, in the fact that You BARELY got through a few cases of ammo w/o shooting yourself or others

Comment
-
Well major tom you should have seen my altitude in highschool.Cause thats my weight now
in highschool was under 100(bout 98 if i can recall) and when ever the army came with the pull up bars, I beasted! Won shirts, little key things, some stickers. I clean house when they came 
How high were you?"The God of War hates those who hesitate."Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,413
Posts: 25,147,569
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22031 users online. 89 members and 21942 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment