I know brother, how long will it take for you to do your thing. All the proper Authorities have been contacted with video attached. Sit down and have some coffee all doors and windows leading out have been automatically locked.. You triggered a state of the Art system. NOW take time to break out? Or somehow take the TV and don't forget the remote..Humm Decisions..
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Someone Casing My Pad: THREAD, Got Me Thinking?!?!? (Security Camera Related)
Collapse
X
-
I know brother, how long will it take for you to do your thing. All the proper Authorities have been contacted with video attached. Sit down and have some coffee all doors and windows leading out have been automatically locked.. You triggered a state of the Art system. NOW take time to break out? Or somehow take the TV and don't forget the remote..Humm Decisions..
Last edited by Yugo; 12-06-2013, 4:21 PM.sigpic
Originally posted by WAMO556Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.
Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!
Umm yeah!!!!!Comment
-
If police show up in 20 minutes it will be a world record. Unless you live in a prison your not keeping anyone LOCKED in your house lol. The salesman had a great sales pitch I'm sure but all you have is a bunch of video clips of yourself in your underwear watching TV and less money in your bank account. I'd just buy the sign for the yard and skip the equipment because if the sign dosent work the expensive junk attached to the house won't help.I know brother, how long will it take for you to do your thing. All the proper Authorities have been contacted with video attached. Sit down and have some coffee all doors and windows leading out have been automatically locked.. You triggered a state of the Art system. NOW take time to break out? Or somehow take the TV and don't forget the remote..Humm Decisions..Comment
-
CCTV
You are funny.. I am amazed that you would underestimate the fact that I CAN imprison someone in my own house REMOTELY.. Would you like to know how its done, without big money.. I will break it down for you so it is simple enough to understand.. In my Boxers over Seas drinking VODKA.. LOCK IT DOWN!! Sales Man? No.. I own the company that will bring your house alive as you enjoy yourself shooting, Hunting or Whatever tickles your pickle.If police show up in 20 minutes it will be a world record. Unless you live in a prison your not keeping anyone LOCKED in your house lol. The salesman had a great sales pitch I'm sure but all you have is a bunch of video clips of yourself in your underwear watching TV and less money in your bank account. I'd just buy the sign for the yard and skip the equipment because if the sign dosent work the expensive junk attached to the house won't help.
Archie Postachyan
Select Systems Technologies Inc.
CCTVsuppliers.com
Reliablecctv.comLast edited by Clever; 09-22-2013, 3:57 PM.There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.Comment
-
"Vodka... Lock it down" ? .. well why didn't you say so... now its pefectly clear. Thanks.You are funny.. I am amazed that you would underestimate the fact that I CAN imprison someone in my own house REMOTELY.. Would you like to know how its done, without big money.. I will break it down for you so it is simple enough to understand.. In my Boxers over Seas drinking VODKA.. LOCK IT DOWN!!Comment
-
Hey KenTactic you are welcome to visit my facility in Torrance. If you can break in and out of our test area without being imprisoned by your own doing. I will wire your own house for free!! With all the bells and whistles and have your coffee maker kick on with no effort.. I'll be back from Germany Monday.. What you say..Got it in you? Call my bluff..Last edited by Clever; 09-22-2013, 4:13 PM.There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.Comment
-
Sounds fun actually. I don't doubt you have a facility that is essentially a prison. I don't doubt that I can't get out while you stand there, watch and after I enter you lock all the doors electronicly.Hey KenTactic you are welcome to visit my facility in Torrance. If you can break in and out of our test area without being imprisoned by your own doing. I will wire your own house for free!! With all the bells and whistles and have your coffee maker kick on with no effort.. I'll be back from Germany Monday.. What you say..Got it in you? Call my bluff..
Knowing this ill still come try for fun if you spot me $35 in gas money. Ill settle for a G19 if I'm successful because if I am then a free gun makes more sense then the system I just beat in ideal conditions. Know what I'm sayin.. but are you sure your cool with me smashing on the doors etc for 20 mins to simulate the time it takes police to arrive? (Honest question)
Maybe ill wear a gopro on my head and we can post the resulting video.Last edited by kentactic; 09-22-2013, 5:21 PM.Comment
-
Locked Up and Can't get out!
Deal! But a G37 45 GAP IF you get out and that's IF you can even get in.. Now I hope you are not clusterfobic, as some areas (Rooms, closets, etc.) will get you..Sounds fun actually. I don't doubt you have a facility that is essentially a prison. I don't doubt that I can't get out while you stand there, watch and after I enter you lock all the doors electronicly.
Knowing this ill still come try for fun if you spot me $35 in gas money. Ill settle for a G19 if I'm successful because if I am then a free gun makes more sense then the system I just beat in ideal conditions. Know what I'm sayin..
What do I get when you LOSE..
I need.. Ummm I'll Take.. WOW there is nothing I need.. Never saw it that way. need a VODKA shot. Just the fun of watching you trap yourself by opening a drawer or turn on a light is good for me..There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.Comment
-
Sounds like a deal man. Should be fun.Deal! But a G37 45 GAP IF you get out and that's IF you can even get in.. Now I hope you are not clusterfobic, as some areas (Rooms, closets, etc.) will get you..
What do I get when you LOSE..
I need.. Ummm I'll Take.. WOW there is nothing I need.. Never saw it that way. need a VODKA shot. Just the fun of watching you trap yourself by opening a drawer or turn on a light is good for me..Comment
-
sigpic
Originally posted by WAMO556Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.
Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!
Umm yeah!!!!!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,898
Posts: 25,152,901
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26575 users online. 131 members and 26444 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment