Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Weapons Cut in Half
Collapse
X
-
I love the bottle of alcohol next to the AK....Kyle "Kenosha Kid" Rittenhouse did nothing wrongComment
-
Those are CGI from the free to play game World of Guns.Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
-
Bottle of Stoli by the AK was a nice touch.
I've fallen, and I can't reach my GLOCK !Comment
-
I was ready to see Feinstein with a cut off saw and a AK! what a relief to see it was a cut out and not a cut in half.Comment
-
Comment
-
Very cool....I dig the AK one especially.sigpic
PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person
When pimping begins, friendship ends.
Don't let your history be a mysteryComment
-
*breathing heavily*Point your muzzle in a safe directionComment
-
Nice..sigpic
"its hard to face the problem if the problem is your face"Comment
-
Great site, love the comments tooThe bottom two are CGI by a very talented individual. His name on DeviantArt is "Abiator."
Source: http://abiator.deviantart.com/gallery/
Attached FilesComment
-
Beautiful artwork, but a damn shame to waste good firearms.My AR is 7.62x39, so that if/when we get invaded, I can shoot their ammo back at them!
sigpic
My Home-Made Recurve Bow ThreadOriginally posted by FalstaffWhere is this ammo "Black market" he speaks of? Do they have .223 in stock?
Own An 80%? CLICK HERE!
Kevin de Leon, on minority women and profiling.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,721
Posts: 25,150,821
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28938 users online. 136 members and 28802 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment