Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

guns taking over my man cave

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Dee_Dub
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 2097

    OP there a few things that your doing wrong, First... PISS ON GOLF! Second, you spend too much money on golf. Third, Do you know that a golf course is a complete miss use of a perfectly good rifle range?
    Nice Garage OP.
    A man's GOT to know his limitations.

    Comment

    • #32
      tec333
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2014
      • 38

      Originally posted by Oceanbob
      Don't forget that a Gun Man Cave needs a proper reloading set up.

      I like this!

      Comment

      • #33
        tec333
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2014
        • 38

        Originally posted by Dee_Dub
        OP there a few things that your doing wrong, First... PISS ON GOLF! Second, you spend too much money on golf. Third, Do you know that a golf course is a complete miss use of a perfectly good rifle range?
        Nice Garage OP.
        Haha I agree with the last part but shooting is more expensive...

        Comment

        • #34
          mikenewgun87
          In Memoriam
          • Jul 2011
          • 7732

          Nice....minus the creepy dog thingy on the far right in the first pic....

          Comment

          • #35
            golfish
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Mar 2013
            • 10124

            My grandpa always told me "its not the club, its the guy swinging it" I've been playing golf for almost 50 years, I was pretty good (3 index) until my back decided it didn't like me anymore... OP, you have more clubs in the first picture then I have ever owned in my life time
            It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
            Happiness is a warm gun.

            MLC, First 3

            Comment

            • #36
              tec333
              Junior Member
              • Oct 2014
              • 38

              Originally posted by high_revs
              Op not that many guns...yet

              How u training for shtf if ur always carting it, based om thebags. Seems only one walks it, or might walk thecourse. Haha jk

              any scottycamerons one the putterhanger?
              Haha not yet...but for 3 months it's quite a bit I think lol.

              One of my golfing buddies is a gun nut and I've seen his stuff...he says he lost count at about 80 something...so like an alcoholic needing a co-dependent I can always say I'm ok coz I'm not as bad as he is with the guns...

              I have a carry bag...the staff bags are just for storage...so actually its all that stuff in pics and the set I play with in the trunk.

              Gamer is a Cameron...on the rack there is an old Cameron Terrylium and a couple of Byron Morgans...
              Last edited by tec333; 11-29-2014, 6:36 PM.

              Comment

              • #37
                tec333
                Junior Member
                • Oct 2014
                • 38

                Originally posted by Intimid8tor
                Buy some furniture including a lateral file cabinet. Then, put your crap away when you are done with it!
                Yeah I think I'm going to have to...a big safe and some cabinets to store all the stuff. I think I'm going to start with looking for a proper work bench first...I'm using those plastic folding tables and my wife wants them back because she uses them for when we have people over or parties for the kids...
                Last edited by tec333; 11-29-2014, 6:33 PM.

                Comment

                • #38
                  iluvmycolt
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2013
                  • 3247

                  What guns...? All I see is a bunch of golf clubs.
                  Btw, nice man cave.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    Intimid8tor
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6607

                    Originally posted by tec333
                    Yeah I think I'm going to have to...a big safe and some cabinets to store all the stuff. I think I'm going to start with looking for a proper work bench first...I'm using those plastic folding tables and my wife wants them back because she uses them for when we have people over or parties for the kids...
                    A good old fashioned desk can work. Also, some industrial tables can be had on craigslist.

                    I use lateral or horizontal file cabines or whatever they are called. The wide ones. I have them in the garage, the shop and the gun room/man cave/office. They hold power tools, chemicals, gun stuff, fishing stuff, boat stuff, computer stuff and occasionally, a file.
                    Starve the beast, move to a free state.

                    Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      tec333
                      Junior Member
                      • Oct 2014
                      • 38

                      Originally posted by junior40er
                      My 3 garage is for my NSX and tool boxes/stuff to work on my NSX. Once in a while its a staging area to load and unload camp/shooting gear/ We have a 5 bedroom house and no kids so I may make a room into a gun room (she made one into a gym already). We have 2 guest rooms so that leaves me with 1 empty room.
                      I love the NSX...always wanted one.

                      Turning a room into man cave/gun room won't work for me because I love smoking cigars. I can't smoke inside the house so the garage is best for me...

                      Probably same reason I haven't gotten into reloading yet...I would tinker and clean my guns having a cigar...probably not a good idea having a stogie while reloading

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        creampuff
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 3730

                        Originally posted by tec333
                        I have a vice that's just sitting on the floor right now and it's preventing me from grinding down and polishing the loading port on the Mossberg shottie....
                        You were doing so well, until you used the term shottie. Negative point for that..

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          tec333
                          Junior Member
                          • Oct 2014
                          • 38

                          I'm going to have to redo the whole space at some point...splitting it between the golf stuff and the guns...

                          I went to the gun show for the first time and got a bunch or ammo cans, stocked up on reloads, one of those 1911 and AR15 mat/mousepad looking things for the table, etc.

                          If I get into reloading I might have to do opposite corners for a cigar chair and the other corner to reload...

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            tec333
                            Junior Member
                            • Oct 2014
                            • 38

                            Originally posted by creampuff
                            You were doing so well, until you used the term shottie. Negative point for that..

                            Haha...scatter gun better?

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              David13
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 901

                              Yeah, and don't say 'build' either. That word is so worn out that has to be negative also.
                              Now. Take over? I hardly consider 3 guns a takeover.
                              I say you have to get to about 50 or maybe 100 guns before you can say takeover.
                              Or, if you spend the rent or house payment on guns that would be some indication, but you still would need to get to 25 guns.
                              dc

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                408essj
                                Member
                                • Jan 2013
                                • 337

                                My little slice of man cave, it's not much but it's mine and off limits to estrogen.
                                Couch just to the right of the picture.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1