I think I scored with my wife!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Made a big mistake....
Collapse
X
-
I had 4 guns when my wife and I first got together and had the same 4 guns ten years later. Then this past year I really went crazy. I sold 3 of the original four but now have 22 guns, all but the one remaining original were purchased or traded for in the past 14 months! Of course, this only accounts for the guns I still have left and not the transactions for the ones I sold or traded. I think I may have a problem!
My wife is just now starting to get cranky about it.Comment
-
+1
Mine is overly understanding and actually interested in some of my purchases...but I still cringed this past weekend when she asked exactly how many guns I have. I told her, and then showed her the spreadsheet I keep with all weapons listed, and color coded for purchased/waiting, purchased/in jail, collectors, etc.
Got a slight eyebrow raise when she saw the # of EBR's, but not a word was said, other than - time for another safe if you want to keep buying
But with some marriages/relationships, might be easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.Comment
-
Just hope your insurance agent doesn't talk to your doctor.
***Honesty is the Foundation of One's Character***
*** In comparing the virtues of various calibers, using hollow point ammo: it is absolutely undeniable that, while a 9 mm or .40 S&W may or may not expand, a .45 will never shrink. ***
***Mature Up***Comment
-
MickeyD - With Obamacare ya probably don't have a choice....
Comment
-
Life is a game. Play hard and don't be afraid to lose. -MeComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,217
Posts: 25,145,652
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29352 users online. 122 members and 29230 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment