Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Valkyrie Arms closed till when???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • USACracer
    Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 123

    I was at Tracy Rifle and Pistol yesterday for a PPT pickup. I had seen this thread and asked if they were swamped with transfers and SSE, they actually said, no. they had lots of calls and emails, but only two items actually get sent over.

    Just saying, the TRAP guys are nice and efficient. the PPT was 20 min, and the pickup was 10 min.

    Comment

    • USACracer
      Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 123

      I was at Tracy Rifle and Pistol yesterday for a PPT pickup. I had seen this thread and asked if they were swamped with transfers and SSE, they actually said, no. they had lots of calls and emails, but only two items actually get sent over.

      Just saying, the TRAP guys are nice and efficient. the PPT was 20 min, and the pickup was 10 min.

      Comment

      • FMFdevildoc
        Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 474

        Shame to see Valkyrie go south in such a manner, I literally just spent 30 minutes reading this entire thread. Wow.

        I know Felipe, Javier and a few of the "old guard" guys from there personally. Good guys who I always witnessed go above and beyond. Clearly, with the changing of the guard and the business issues / audit the shop tanked.

        If Javier, Felipe, Tim or any of the old crew open a new outfit I would def. spend some more cash with them.
        Support Combat Veterans Waterfowl Association - a non profit 501(C)3 group focused on helping combat veterans reintegrate and heal through social outdoor activities - http://twitter.com/CVWAus

        Comment

        • dandan3000
          Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 178

          Has anyone had any luck getting their guns back that where in for gunsmith work? I dont know what more i can do now besides contact the authorities.

          Comment

          • DasBoost
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2010
            • 1811

            Really bummed to see things go like this and the shop just dissolve. I was in the shop around March or April as they handled the transfer and compliance of an underfolder for me and while they were slammed with phone calls, the one guy at the counter did his best to be as efficient as possible; figured it was just staff/scheduling issue. Odd thing was though, I called around the end of October about SSE'ing a M&P45C and they gave me a quote and timeframe and said to just let them know when I was ready to do it. Guess it was right before everything went south. Really hope everything ends well.
            Originally posted by shakes88
            I went to drop one duece and I come back to pedo-spiderman, dead cats and ***** ******* tattoos... I love this thread
            REDACTED

            Comment

            • Equis
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2011
              • 2067

              I've been following this thread early on when it was 5-10 posts. I'm totally lost now, and just want to know are they out of business?

              Comment

              • Williamhlee
                Member
                • Sep 2011
                • 184

                Originally posted by Equis
                I've been following this thread early on when it was 5-10 posts. I'm totally lost now, and just want to know are they out of business?
                Not trying to be a smarta**, but from a human behavior stand point, I am curious on why do we all want to know if VA is out of business? I see some postings asking when VA is reopening so they can shop or so bummed. With all these mess (more like uncertainty), you are ready to spend your money there and have a hold on your money (given they charge ahead) without knowing if or when you'll ever get your gun/order. It is capitalism... you vote with your money. The good survives and the bad goes away (or gets better only when they realize they need to get better because they are not getting the business).
                Last edited by Williamhlee; 12-14-2012, 8:58 AM.
                SF Bay Area

                Comment

                • DDRH
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 2756

                  Originally posted by SJgunguy24
                  The owner of that place owns two other business' on that block. You could always smoke some Hooka or grab a sandwich while waiting for someone to show up.
                  are you sure it's hooka? i keep smelling weed when i walk by around that area LoL

                  Comment

                  • Mr.Salad_Shooter
                    Junior Member
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 10

                    Originally posted by dandan3000
                    Has anyone had any luck getting their guns back that where in for gunsmith work? I dont know what more i can do now besides contact the authorities.
                    I'm in the same boat. I have a work order in, with no point of contact.
                    Has anyone gone by the Milpitas location lately to see if any notice has been posted
                    for those like us? Or are any of you close with "the old guard" Javier, Felipe, etc who can help us get in touch with Tim?
                    I'm on the Peninsula, so I can eventually get there, but hopefully someone who lives closer can take a quick drive-by peek.
                    Happy to see the SSE folks are getting some closure.
                    ::::::::::::

                    Coming Soon...Mall Ninjas Anonymous... because
                    there's a fine line between tacticool and geeking out.
                    Are you a user or an abuser? Are you Sure?

                    Comment

                    • glock 357
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2011
                      • 1076

                      Plain and simple: This is not Valkyrie Arms. Whatever changes were made, it shouldn't reflect the original guys we knew when they first opened up shop in milpitas. Valkyrie's name should stay with the original crew as it is going to be remembered by many of us who dros'd our first sse that others at the range googoo'd over. We know this is not Tim's style. So simply said, I don't think Tim is involved in this ordeal. One of my biggest memories of that place "where's my colt"
                      STUFF FOR SALE
                      RUGER 10/22 Custom tack driver
                      GoPro Hero and Logitech Harmony Universal Remotes
                      RCBS Lee and Lachmiller Pistol Rifle reloading dies & RCBS 4X4 Shell Plates

                      Comment

                      • Equis
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 2067

                        I didn't ask for your academic view of human behavior, and I agree with your stand on voting with our dollars. Yet, I didn't gain anything from your post. The thread is so massive , some posts show that items are being transferred, or delivered. A post after yours reply actually helped far more than beating me down from your assumption that I wanted VA closed. A simple question got a what is the meaning of life response, which just left me in the same place, are they out of business, yes or no?

                        Originally posted by Williamhlee
                        Not trying to be a smarta**, but from a human behavior stand point, I am curious on why do we all want to know if VA is out of business? I see some postings asking when VA is reopening so they can shop or so bummed. With all these mess (more like uncertainty), you are ready to spend your money there and have a hold on your money (given they charge ahead) without knowing if or when you'll ever get your gun/order. It is capitalism... you vote with your money. The good survives and the bad goes away (or gets better only when they realize they need to get better because they are not getting the business).
                        Last edited by Equis; 12-14-2012, 12:34 PM.

                        Comment

                        • redline
                          Member
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 261

                          Just got my refund processed. Someone's there right now if you needed a refund or pickup.

                          Comment

                          • Cyc Wid It
                            Veteran Member
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 4485

                            Well damn, I miss the old VA in Milpitas. Haven't been buying many guns lately, so I'm a bit out of the loop.
                            WTS all BNIB: Colt S70 Repro, HK45c, Gen4 G19

                            Comment

                            • Paultheauditor
                              Junior Member
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 10

                              This is Paul the auditor I am posting this due to all the frustrated Valkyrie customers I understand where you guys are coming from I do wanna let people know now when you request a refund a appointment time will be emailed back to you to ensure you have a time please email the addresses below as for the reason of the shutdown it was due to a walk out of the original Valkyrie owner who was also in charge of ordering all your firearms please bear with me I am over loaded with all your refunds request as well as investigating where your firearms is if it was not in the store for all the ones talking bad on here I am doing my best with the situation that I was presented if the original owner from Milpitas did not pull a disappearing act then I could give you more defined answers


                              emails

                              refunds.valkyriearms@gmail.com

                              pickups.policesupply@gmail.com

                              Comment

                              • Williamhlee
                                Member
                                • Sep 2011
                                • 184

                                Originally posted by Equis
                                ... what is the meaning of life..
                                That is deep.
                                Especially today with what happened at a Connecticut school.
                                SF Bay Area

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1