Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Future in law is a gun nut(case).

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    the86d
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2011
    • 9591

    I don't know if the brother is worse than an Obama-loving mother-in-law.

    Comment

    • #47
      2shotjoe
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 26707

      We trolled here?

      I got a Obama loving mom, sure put up the rollingstone magazine of Obama in a picture frame. I decided to leave it up and tell her of all the bad things he does every time I see it. Its my house, my rules and theres tons of guns in it.
      Originally posted by Kestryll
      ..you're kind of a sad excuse for an attorney...
      Originally posted by Libertarian777
      ...Don't pick either side....

      Comment

      • #48
        Mana4real
        Member
        • Sep 2011
        • 435

        OP, way to make my day. You did a great job with the connection between the threads.

        Comment

        • #49
          wheels
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2010
          • 2292

          I nominate for the troll of the month....well played OP
          The society that separates its scholars from its warriors, will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools. Thucydides
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #50
            Freagan
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2008
            • 4564

            God this the very definition of the slow troll. Shows dedication and ingenuity, you sir definitely get a 9/10
            sigpic

            Comment

            • #51
              RaiderNation
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 551

              Originally posted by Distro
              So I've been dating this girl for a while now and she thought it would be a good idea to meet her family at this point. She talks a lot about her mom and paints her as this real down to earth person, but the more she talks about her brother, the more it's clear he is a real life mall ninja. For what it's worth she doesn't know I'm a gun person (I had a crazy ex so playing it slow this time) so she always tells me about the new purchases he texts her about. Every text from him starts with the words; tactical, operator, milspec and ends with "stay safe and watch your six." Ummm ok?

              Fast forward a few conversations and I agree to meet her family. On the way she tells me how she is going to tell her brother to take me to the range so he will somewhat bond with me and maybe be accepting. When the idea is brought up he says that prior to the range trip I had to "partake in a tactical safety briefing" and said to join him in his "war room", wtf? it wasn't anything special, it looked like every dining room in America. Anyway since it was the first conversation and being a bit nervous I decided to break the ice by saying that I was pretty good at with guns and know all the moves because I'm highly ranked playing Modern Warfare and watch a lot of Steven Segal movies. This sarcastic joke seemed to anger him and he went on about how his weapons are military spec and the same ones used by Seal Team 6. I should have been up front about the joke but figured it was not worth it. Anyway his sister made us try again and I played the role of a noob and let him instruct.

              At the range the guns he handed me were shooting high and to the right no matter how calm and fundamentally correct I shot. It made him real upset when I asked if I could adjust the "aiming things" to shoot straighter. Anyway the range time was a failure and the drive home was worse. He kept slowly drifting to the right side of the road, so I kept bumping the steering wheel to keep it straight, I assumed he was tired or playing games but then I realized he has a lazy right eye. This also explained the the awkward sighting of the guns. I then overheard him telling his sister he was going to do a "Delta level interrogation" again wtf? He kept asking questions but it was hard to understand him now that I was told to sit in the backseat. I thought he asked what was my favorite drink and I showed him a picture on my phone of Bacardi 501, and he went off about a "5150", I said "what about a 5150? I volunteer at a 8 different psych wards, so am familiar with the term." Well that caused him to call me crazy and a "prohibited person", anyway he is talking to her on g-chat right now trying to break us up. Is this guy too mall ninjaish to be a potential brother in law? What say you?
              Finally get to use this. Here you go troll.

              Comment

              • #52
                wash
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2007
                • 9011

                sigpic
                Originally posted by oaklander
                Dear Kevin,

                You suck!!! Your are wrong!!! Stop it!!!
                Proud CGF and CGN donor. SAF life member. Former CRPA member. Gpal beta tester (it didn't work). NRA member.

                Comment

                • #53
                  xrMike
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 7841

                  Hahah, how did I miss this thread? I will give you an A- here on this one, well done, I didn't catch on 'til about half way through.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1