Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Have you ever shot anyone?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    dondo
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 1887

    Originally posted by Dr. Peter Venkman
    No, you lock it up!
    Why can't I remember the reference...wedding crashers?

    Comment

    • #62
      Soldier415
      Calguns Addict
      • Feb 2007
      • 9537

      Originally posted by Dr. Peter Venkman
      No, you lock it up!
      In before the mods take your advice and "lock it up"

      IBTL!!
      Originally posted by harmoniums
      Absolutely, I've refused sale before.
      My gut is good for two things, making poo and spotting crazy
      Originally posted by bwiese
      Do not get your legal advice from Forest Rangers or Sheriffs: that's like getting medical advice from your plumber.

      Comment

      • #63
        milsurpshooter
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 1074

        ibtl
        Weatherby Vanguard 30-06, Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500, sig-p6/225, springfield GI 45, .

        Comment

        • #64
          milsurpshooter
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2007
          • 1074

          i got hit in the face with part of a bullet that bounced off a car rotor. i got cut pretty good but safety glasses caught most of the brunt. i never leave home without them now. always wear safety glasses"remember it can happen to you". also it happened so fast i didn't know what happened for a second, it just stung really bad. anyways thought i would share.
          Weatherby Vanguard 30-06, Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500, sig-p6/225, springfield GI 45, .

          Comment

          • #65
            NRAhighpowershooter
            Super Moderator
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jun 2003
            • 6485

            I have come close twice.. both cases gun was out of holster and safety clicked off (1911A1) first instance was during a backpacking trip gun had just cleared holster and situation difused, second instance gun was pointing at hostile person before situation ended with cops showing up and wacko individual taken into custody...
            'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '

            Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220

            Comment

            • #66
              NSR500
              Banned
              • Aug 2006
              • 19530

              Kills
              Total & Streak 4,542 / 26
              Per Minute 0.261
              Per Round 4.085

              Deaths
              Total & Streak 4,168 / 11
              Per Minute 0.239
              Per Round 3.748

              Teamwork
              Kill Assist 1,122
              Heal 64
              Revive 43
              Support221
              Repair 63
              Driver 208

              About 4500 kills as a Sniper, do you think that is enough?

              Comment

              • #67
                Stormfeather
                Calguns Addict
                • Jan 2006
                • 7739

                IBTL, but then again, I dont think this hAs been too overboard in regards to bs or bogus responses.
                Originally posted by Soldier415
                I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
                Originally posted by oaklander
                I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
                Originally posted by ohsmily
                I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
                Originally posted by hoffmang
                Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
                -Gene

                Comment

                • #68
                  Blue
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 8072

                  I had to clean someones earwax out of the end of the barrel on one of my Berettas once.

                  Also, IBTL
                  Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
                  Let my aim be true and my hand faster
                  than those who would seek to destroy me.
                  Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
                  Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
                  And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
                  sigpic
                  NRA Member

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    gotgunz
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 1972

                    I no afraid (of course it was over 20 years ago) .

                    Shot him 3 times, missed 2 (total 5 shots) mom was pissed I ruined her & dads weekend getaway; dad was pissed I missed 2 of 5 fired. Guy lived to spend many more days in prison prior to being shot and killed by a CDC guard.

                    Not proud of it but you move on..... There? good enough?

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      N6ATF
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8383

                      Originally posted by milsurpshooter
                      i never leave home without them now. always wear safety glasses"remember it can happen to you".
                      Same here.

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        supersonic
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2007
                        • 5885

                        Originally posted by chiefcrash
                        I've never shot anyone, but i came damn close...

                        Some smacktard broke into my house and was raiding my uncle's room (down stairs).

                        Since our neighbor frequently comes over, i didn't freak out. But it the noises coming from downstairs were odd enough for me to investigate with the shotgun...

                        When i get down the stairs, i see the smacktard coming down the hall directly in front of me, carrying three of my uncle's guitars. as soon as he saw me, he froze. For a split second, we both kinda stood there, shocked and bewildered. Then i started to bring the Mossberg up to the ready, and he bolted out the door...

                        called the police. two hours later, they show up and take my report. and that was the last of it...
                        PLEASE tell me he left behind the guitars!!! (Hopefully he set them down on a soft surface, veeery carefully!!)You probably think I'm kidding. Oh, IBTL!!!
                        Last edited by supersonic; 12-15-2007, 1:39 AM.

                        *FACTORY-CERTIFIED ARMORER AT YOUR SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO, ALSO AR-15 WORK/ YUGO M59/66 SKS NIGHT SIGHTS REPLACEMENT - 916-516-7380*

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          adamsreeftank
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 2244

                          The closest I've ever come to a deadly encounter was when a friend had an accidental discharge behind the firing line. My years of training definitely came into play as I stood there like an idiot trying to figure out if I hand any new holes where they didn't belong. Luckily I lived to tell the story.

                          Oh and IBTL!

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            Forever-A-Soldier
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 786

                            PM Sent.

                            F.A.S. Out
                            "God, Family, Country"; Patriot; Thorn in the side of Anti-Gunners, Communists & Liberals since 1981.
                            Cold War Vet (U.S. Army Infantry: 1984-1988); GWOT & Iraqi War Vet (CAANG 2002-2008 - Infantry; OIF III)
                            NRA LIFE Member
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              1911su16b870
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 7654

                              IBTL, The taking of another human life is very disturbing subject for the 99%+ of the non-sociopathic population.

                              FWIW, LEO involved shooting statistics, 1/3 are ok, 1/3 have some sort of short term post trauma, the last 1/3 never are the same after (permanent post traumatic stress disorder).
                              "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

                              NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
                              GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
                              Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
                              I instruct it if you shoot it.

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                E Pluribus Unum
                                Calguns Addict
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 8098

                                X-Box Live:

                                The only place in the universe where it is morally acceptable for a 30-year-old man to cuss out, belittle, yell, insult and chastise a 13 year old boy he's never met.
                                Originally posted by Alan Gura
                                The Second Amendment now applies to state and local governments. Our lawsuit is a reminder to state and local bureaucrats that we have a Bill of Rights in this country, not a Bill of Needs
                                Originally posted by hoffmang
                                12050[CCW] licenses will be shall issue soon.

                                -Gene
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1