Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cal15-bs interest?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TKM
    Onward through the fog!
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2002
    • 10657

    Originally posted by TKM
    That's pretty cool. There's always somebody thinking on this site.

    I'd be down for two.
    I'm still in. Let me know when you know.

    Thanks.
    It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

    Comment

    • JTROKS
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2007
      • 13093

      I may have some tomorrow.
      The wise man said just find your place
      In the eye of the storm
      Seek the roses along the way
      Just beware of the thorns...
      K. Meine

      Comment

      • bombadillo
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Nov 2007
        • 14810

        Well all right! Can't wait to get a couple.

        Comment

        • JTROKS
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2007
          • 13093

          Here is the list and yes this list qualifies for the price mentioned.



          Addition to this list:
          RazzB7 - 5
          YUBA - 2
          tomd1584 - 1
          Rbahri5206 - 2 to 3
          ccsun0201 - 5
          RandyD - 1 addtnl.
          Seesm - 10 to 20
          Trojan - 10
          tpt68 - 2
          Jel - 1 to 2

          If all follows through there aren't much left.
          If paying by PAYPAL please make sure your mailing address is current. USPS money orders or cashiers checks are also welcome. Shipping discount on multiple items just add $.60 per additional CAL15-BS or if USPS flat rate insured is preferred $6.
          The wise man said just find your place
          In the eye of the storm
          Seek the roses along the way
          Just beware of the thorns...
          K. Meine

          Comment

          • Burbur
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2010
            • 1258

            Thanks for the PM, I had completely forgotten about this.

            I'm still in, money sent.

            Comment

            • sergeantrex
              Senior Member
              • May 2007
              • 824

              Is it too late? I want 4.
              "Fear is the path to the dark side, fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

              Yoda

              Comment

              • unusedusername
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 4124

                Money sent for 3

                Comment

                • MrExel17
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 9170

                  Payment sent via Paypal for 3, thanks again! Can't wait to get a hold of it!
                  "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

                  Comment

                  • bombadillo
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 14810

                    Money sent for 2

                    Comment

                    • JTROKS
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 13093

                      I'm all caught up with processing the first wave. Sorting and getting the addresses. Will shipped the paid orders tomorrow. Hopefully the rest of the peeps will follow through or my wife will kill me if I end up in a hole.
                      The wise man said just find your place
                      In the eye of the storm
                      Seek the roses along the way
                      Just beware of the thorns...
                      K. Meine

                      Comment

                      • unusedusername
                        Veteran Member
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 4124

                        If you wind up with unpaid ones just post it here... I'm sure others that missed the list will pick them up.

                        Comment

                        • blackbok
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 1144

                          I'd still like one, let me know what to do if I still have a chance.

                          Comment

                          • JTROKS
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 13093

                            If the folks I PMed doesn't claim theirs then a fellow CGN member is more than welcome.
                            The wise man said just find your place
                            In the eye of the storm
                            Seek the roses along the way
                            Just beware of the thorns...
                            K. Meine

                            Comment

                            • bombadillo
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 14810

                              So am i part of first wave to be sent out?

                              Comment

                              • JTROKS
                                I need a LIFE!!
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 13093

                                Originally posted by bombadillo
                                So am i part of first wave to be sent out?
                                Yes.
                                The wise man said just find your place
                                In the eye of the storm
                                Seek the roses along the way
                                Just beware of the thorns...
                                K. Meine

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1