Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Best/ Worst Gun stores

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stormtrooperthunder
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 378

    Worse:
    Reeds
    Valkyrie Arms

    Good:
    Krauserwerks

    Best:
    The internet

    Comment

    • JNunez23
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 2755

      Worst:
      * Turners
      * Gun World ( Overpriced, but GREAT selection )

      Best:
      * None in LA ( That I know of at least )

      Decent:
      * Guns Direct
      sigpic"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
      John Wooden

      Need a holster?, please email us at StrappedKydex@gmail.com for any holsters, mag carriers, and more. Custom jobs welcomed!

      Comment

      • AN_EXANIMATE
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 52

        Originally posted by opos
        Best for transfers in San Diego County is Gusslers in Santee
        Best for gunsmith work is Gusslers in Santee
        Great shopping and dealing (new or used) is Royal Loan in San Diego
        Great range and shopping is Project 2000 in East County San Diego

        Absolute worst in San Diego County is El Cajon Gun Exchange for anything.
        Absolutely agree with all of the above!

        Comment

        • jonzer77
          • Jul 2010
          • 8525

          I am sure I already posted this in this thread but it is back from the dead and shooters hell still sucks!
          Originally posted by barrage
          That's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.

          Comment

          • Rigmarole
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 61

            Back in the day, I lived down the street from the Turner's in Signal Hill and most of my first gun purchases were with them.

            They were OK back then (10+ yrs ago) but things change. Now that I live in Reno, NV, we have a different selection of good and bad gun stores.

            For Norcal, I can recommend TDS guns in Rocklin.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1