Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

13 yr old suspended for "this"...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Dr. Peter Venkman
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 4899

    I wonder how the Romans or Spartans would view this.
    sigpic
    "America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
    Originally posted by berto
    You're right. There's no possible way that CGN members marching alongside the Pink Pistols in the SF Pride Parade can do anything to dispel the stereotype that gun owners are conservative bigots clinging to their guns and bibles. Not a single person in the crowd is rational or reachable because the parade's for gay folks and it's in SF.

    Comment

    • #17
      Jicko
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2005
      • 8774

      Definitely not a gun...

      "Guns" are smaller than "People"...

      In the drawing, "People" are smaller than the "Aeroplane"!!!

      RKBA!! To protect and serve.... to defend our country....
      - LL
      NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
      sigpic

      New to Calguns, check here first:
      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=56818

      Comment

      • #18
        ivanimal
        Janitors assistant
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Sep 2002
        • 14365

        Ludicrous.
        "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
        Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
        NRA lifetime member

        Comment

        • #19
          phish
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 3089

          Gee, I thought AZ was supposed to be "the promised land" in terms of being gun friendly.

          Comment

          • #20
            MrTuffPaws
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 2156

            Originally posted by jessegpresley
            I thought a 3-6 year old drew that. I can't believe a 13 year old is responsible. Honestly looks like something my 3 year old neighbor drew. Actually, she'd probably do a better job.
            That was my exact feeling too. If that drawing is any indication of the boy's coordination, he is a risk to no one but himself.

            Comment

            • #21
              xrMike
              Calguns Addict
              • Feb 2006
              • 7841

              Originally posted by scootergmc
              And if the kid is 13, he really can't draw. Did anyone see the survey link? Funny.
              Yep, he shoulda been suspended for "drawing really bad art" instead. Makes about as much sense.

              Comment

              • #22
                theEpiphany
                Member
                • Jun 2007
                • 105

                Originally posted by jessegpresley
                I thought a 3-6 year old drew that. I can't believe a 13 year old is responsible. Honestly looks like something my 3 year old neighbor drew. Actually, she'd probably do a better job.
                Man some of you are real pieces of work...After reading that entire friggin article you couldn't find another gripe...so you decided to make fun of a 13 year old's artistic abilities.

                There's priorities for ya.

                Comment

                • #23
                  ibanezfoo
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 12382

                  My friend just moved to Queen Creek, as did several other people from work. He says theres alot of PRK libs out there. Probably helps explain why something like this would go down in AZ.

                  -Bryan
                  vindicta inducit ad salutem?

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    aplinker
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 16762

                    he's 13?! WTF. Learn to draw, dude.

                    I think it's more a Rohrschach Inkblot test than a gun.


                    Google Map of OLL Dealers

                    List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
                    Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
                    This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      DedEye
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 8655

                      Originally posted by JawBone
                      And...where is the ACLU? Oh yeah, I forgot they only support 1 and 3-10.
                      This would fall under the first amendment .
                      These posts are Fiction. They do not contain legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer. Any resemblance to real persons are pure coincidence. These posts may pose an inhalation hazard, reading can be harmful or fatal. No statements made on this forum are meant to represent any corporate or business entity, others, or myself. Especially not myself.

                      Stop duping answers, help expand the FAQ.

                      Why yes, that is me in my avatar and yes, I AM wearing a life jacket.

                      WTS Keltec P11

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Dr. Peter Venkman
                        Veteran Member
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 4899

                        Originally posted by MrTuffPaws
                        That was my exact feeling too. If that drawing is any indication of the boy's coordination, he is a risk to no one but himself.
                        That made me lol.
                        sigpic
                        "America is not at war. The Marine Corps is at war; America is at the mall."
                        Originally posted by berto
                        You're right. There's no possible way that CGN members marching alongside the Pink Pistols in the SF Pride Parade can do anything to dispel the stereotype that gun owners are conservative bigots clinging to their guns and bibles. Not a single person in the crowd is rational or reachable because the parade's for gay folks and it's in SF.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          xrMike
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 7841

                          Originally posted by theEpiphany
                          Man some of you are real pieces of work...After reading that entire friggin article you couldn't find another gripe...so you decided to make fun of a 13 year old's artistic abilities.
                          It is a tough crowd.

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Nefarious
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 2083

                            Originally posted by uclaplinker
                            he's 13?! WTF. Learn to draw, dude.

                            I think it's more a Rohrschach Inkblot test than a gun.

                            Ok can we get a GB on those shirts
                            Just saw the site itself. I hate the size labels... you can never really tell what size they are by just S, M, L etc ... I have lots of shirts that say "L" but they are all different sizes haha
                            Last edited by Nefarious; 08-22-2007, 12:55 PM.
                            sigpic
                            **** Insert Disclaimer here for any past, present, and future posts. Dont get butt hurt, offended, or complain about an innocent mistake, information that is not 100% accurate, or sillyness mistaken for anything other than that ****

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              JesseXXX
                              Senior Member
                              • May 2006
                              • 765

                              Its stupid....

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                t001
                                Member
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 421

                                I'd never have survived public schools these days.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1