Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
LAX Ammo pricing!?!?!
Collapse
X
-
Second all of the above.
LAX Ammo is the winner of d-bag award with their pricing sustem.
Used to go there often up to 6 or 7 years ago, Prices were not bad back then.
And, their prime LA location (for those not familiar) is off of 405 fwy on Manchester.
A real dumpy and ghetto area with plenty of homeless and vagrants around.
Not so prime.
Last edited by heidad01; 10-31-2021, 7:39 PM.Comment
-
I'm sure one does not expect to pay "off-roster" markup prices for ammo that is already priced via website.
I mean if I look at an item on Sportsmans website, I expect the prices same at the counter as I saw on website.
They operate at different states yet no difference in pricing website vs. In-store, which is the norm.
Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalkComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,148
Posts: 25,144,834
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,510
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 59188 users online. 129 members and 59059 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment