Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Big trouble for a young man

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    BarrelProof
    Member
    • Mar 2020
    • 157

    Originally posted by Scratch705
    man if meme's was indicative of a person's future intent, then many people would be in deep trouble
    If you never leave your first childhood, they'll never know when you've entered your second.

    Comment

    • #47
      OCEquestrian
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2017
      • 6905

      Originally posted by Leel
      dudes fooked
      ^^^^ This. Your son's friend just won some stupid prizes...guess what that makes him ?
      "Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue." ----Sen. Barry Goldwater

      Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." ----Benjamin Franklin

      NRA life member
      SAF life member
      CRPA member

      Comment

      • #48
        Chachie
        Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 163

        The Script

        1. Why am i being pulled over? ( no banter)
        2. I am not discussing my day. (politely)
        3.Am i free to go or am i being detained
        4.I am invoking my 5 amendment right. ( I am not answering anymore questions)

        Works on every pull over, of course rolling a stop sign you wouldnt do this, but this is absolutely something that works.
        Just STFU
        Last edited by Chachie; 09-20-2020, 10:13 PM.

        Comment

        • #49
          DRM6000
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2006
          • 5970

          That guy is in deep doo doo. Forget about the friend, worry about if your son has been influenced by that guy. I hope your son keeps out of trouble.

          Comment

          • #50
            Rogerbutthead
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2006
            • 3862

            You tried to warn him and he didn't listen.......

            I agree with the others to keep your eyes on your kid and try to keep him safe.

            Comment

            • #51
              Marauder2003
              Waiting for Abs
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Aug 2010
              • 3126

              1. I may be wrong but not consenting to a search only delays the inevitable. The vehicle will get searched at some point.

              2. If questionable memes are a problem I better stop saving some posted on this site in various sections.
              #NotMyPresident
              #ArrestFauci
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #52
                SC1
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2016
                • 555

                How were they able to view texts on the guy's phone?

                Comment

                • #53
                  dmcag69
                  Member
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 286

                  Personally, tell your son not to be in communication with him, if he has similar memos,text, pictures saved, erase them now.

                  Son's friend is guilty
                  Doesn't matter his background
                  He is going to be a felon

                  Staff Sgt. And the machinist probably will have ATF knocking on their door also for the suppressor and staff Sgt could get domestic terrorism charges also.

                  Tell your son, if he has anything questionable or yours too I would keep it in a safe place for a while.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    splithoof
                    Calguns Addict
                    • May 2015
                    • 6059

                    Originally posted by Marauder2003
                    If questionable memes are a problem I better stop saving some posted on this site in various sections.
                    And it may be wise to consider that ANYTHING one does over the net may be or is being captured for future use by the .gov. Which brings up the need to thwart various agencies from being able to retrieve any data from electronic devices, as a protection from fraud, theft, etc.

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      Jimi Jah
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2014
                      • 19312

                      Even more reasons to not do stupid things. I never did anything this dumb when I was 20. It used to be called common sense but that isn't very common here anymore.

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        RedFord150
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 5665

                        Originally posted by rspar
                        A friend of my sons is in legal trouble and I'm not sure what we can do for him....
                        Help him find a lawyer with a good knowledge of weapons laws.

                        All the posts on CG will not help him. Only a good lawyer can.
                        God Did Not Create All Men Equal, Colonel Colt Did.

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          rspar
                          Senior Member
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 882

                          I'm not sure why he consented to the search he knew his barrel was too short for a rifle he even admitted it. It's the difference between intelligence and common sense one doesn't necessarily mean you have the other.

                          I didn't know there was a "close proximity" clause, so having it disassembled wouldn't have helped. He had everything he owned with him because he was going off to school. Getting out of the car with a gun on his waist was stupid, but apparently legal there since they didn't charge him with that. Which is probably why he got out with it on him, another common sense error. Also I believe he had his guns within vision. He does have an abrasive personality I met him when we went shooting once and the first words out of his mouth after Hi was when he saw my Garand had a cerakote finish and said it was junk and hardly worth the parts. Which got the appropriate response from me, lol. So I have little doubt that his manners did little to help him. None of which should bring this much weight down on him. Apparently they've done some king of procedural thing to delay and keep him in jail. They were suppose to depose him and canceled and recharged him with the same crimes or something like that.

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            rspar
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 882

                            Originally posted by Jimi Jah
                            Even more reasons to not do stupid things. I never did anything this dumb when I was 20. It used to be called common sense but that isn't very common here anymore.
                            There's a kind of indignation or righteous anger in youth today combined with a lack of common sense.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              rspar
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 882

                              Originally posted by dmcag69
                              Personally, tell your son not to be in communication with him, if he has similar memos,text, pictures saved, erase them now.

                              Son's friend is guilty
                              Doesn't matter his background
                              He is going to be a felon

                              Staff Sgt. And the machinist probably will have ATF knocking on their door also for the suppressor and staff Sgt could get domestic terrorism charges also.

                              Tell your son, if he has anything questionable or yours too I would keep it in a safe place for a while.
                              Good advice

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                rspar
                                Senior Member
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 882

                                Originally posted by Rogerbutthead
                                You tried to warn him and he didn't listen.......

                                I agree with the others to keep your eyes on your kid and try to keep him safe.
                                My son doesn't own any firearms he relies on his old man.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1