Did you keep or sell you first pistol you ever bought?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
First gun ever bought
Collapse
X
-
First gun ever bought
Tags: None -
Kept first rifle and pistol sold shotgun a month ago. P220, mini14, mossberg 500. When somebody offers you 800 bucks for a beat mossberg 500, you just say yes
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk -
Whitney Wolverine unfortunately was young and dumb and traded it for a ruger p89 cuz I wanted a larger cal. Pistol to carry.Comment
-
-
Maverick 88. Was a broke teenager when I bought it in the late 90's. Thought about selling it a few times over the years, but it's worth more to me than the $150 - $200 I'd be able to get for it. It's here for the long haul.
Edit: misread the topic. I don't even remember what my first pistol was. I owned too many rifles by that time already.Last edited by Donkeypunch0420; 07-15-2020, 9:22 PM.Comment
-
Bought my first rifle 10/22 and shotgun 870 youth 20 guage at the ripe old age of 12. I still have them both. First pistol was a FNH FNP9 USG, got rid of that a while back. Still have my first revolver a Match Champion .357, that one isn't going anywhere.Comment
-
Sold it. Kept it for the longest time for the nostalgia factor, but nowadays I don't keep anything I don't like using.sigpic
NRA Lifetime MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,416
Posts: 25,147,635
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19827 users online. 127 members and 19700 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.





Comment