Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ammo background check experiences

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nyla
    Member
    • Dec 2018
    • 359

    Originally posted by sigguy552
    I am a Range Officer at RRGC and sell ammo. I've had 2 denials out of the roughly 30 people I sold ammo to. Both were unpleasantly surprised and ended up having to go home without shooting since they didn't have any ammo with them.
    "The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - Hon. Roger T. Benitez
    [i]

    Comment

    • Pandanin
      • Jun 2011
      • 643

      Originally posted by S.O.A.R.
      So RRGC makes you buy ammo using new law to shoot at range?
      I just saw this and want to clarify. This statement is NOT correct.

      If you bring your own ammo, have fun and shoot straight at RRGC.

      If you need to purchase ammo, then yes, you have to use the stupid new system. RRGC was advised by multiple lawyers that because the ranges are open and there is no single control point for entering/exiting the range they cannot guarantee that someone won't purchase ammo and leave the facility.

      That leaves RRGC open to liability for someone who purchases ammo without the stupid background check and then leaves the premises with that ammo.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1