Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

When was your last gun purchase?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    SISKIN
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2017
    • 872

    just this last Saturday Remington Nylon 66

    Comment

    • #62
      pink_toaster
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2017
      • 679

      I actually just bought one less than a month ago... AND it's not on the roster... AND I didn't get scalped on the price!
      Guns and diamonds are a girl's best friends!

      Comment

      • #63
        oldveteran
        Member
        • Jul 2018
        • 247

        Originally posted by pink_toaster
        I actually just bought one less than a month ago... AND it's not on the roster... AND I didn't get scalped on the price!
        Those are very cool, I have one I purchased in CA in the 60's.

        Off roster, are you saying these are not CA compliant?

        Comment

        • #64
          kenl
          Senior Member
          • May 2012
          • 1723

          Always wanted a .22 mag rifle, and decided it was time to get one. Picked it up last week.
          Last edited by kenl; 05-20-2019, 11:56 AM.
          sigpic

          California, the once-great first world state that is now a corrupt third world socialist cesspool.

          Comment

          • #65
            mikeyr
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 1554

            last week and my first on GunBroker...now the waiting game.

            I think it went well, one page on GB says its waiting for payment and another says waiting for feedback, so not sure what is happening. The seller has not been the most communicative, but last Thurday said it should mail Friday.

            oh yeah, 1892 Lever TAKEDOWN 20" barrel, 45Colt.
            sigpic
            NRA Benefactor Member
            . CRPA Member

            Comment

            • #66
              tbc
              Calguns Addict
              • Jun 2011
              • 5955

              Got a Manurhin revolver last week.

              Comment

              • #67
                tabascoz28
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2016
                • 3364

                Originally posted by mikeyr
                last week and my first on GunBroker...now the waiting game.

                I think it went well, one page on GB says its waiting for payment and another says waiting for feedback, so not sure what is happening. The seller has not been the most communicative, but last Thurday said it should mail Friday.

                oh yeah, 1892 Lever TAKEDOWN 20" barrel, 45Colt.
                GB is wonky as heck, but it works. Just made a purchase last month and another years before. It's not as easy as Ebay or Amazon but then again, it's not a billion dollar company.

                Comment

                • #68
                  vino68
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2016
                  • 1622

                  A few weeks ago and another one in a week or two.

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    planeman
                    Member
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 148

                    1944 Remington Rand M1911A1

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      Bill Carson
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 3574

                      next week G23

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        The War Wagon
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 10294

                        Woot!

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          LEAD LAUNCHER
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 1938

                          Late March of this year.

                          Picked up two smaller roller locks to keep company with the big one.

                          Munkeeboi grip wraps on all 3:

                          4C72BE0D-42DA-4C65-8CD0-EC205CE4C865.jpg

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            omega
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 3114

                            about 7 months ago (Jan 2019)

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              Howie44
                              C3 Specialist
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Sep 2002
                              • 2005

                              Reloading supplies and new gongs (gun RELATED purchases)

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                ditryin
                                Junior Member
                                • Oct 2013
                                • 59

                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1