Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

When was your last gun purchase?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Fishwishin
    Member
    • Sep 2016
    • 427

    SIG last week, Marlin yesterday & Savage next week.
    Life was simpler, and more honest, when revolvers and lever actions were the rule.

    Comment

    • #32
      Barang
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2013
      • 13412

      Good thing about taking a break from buying handgun is that I can fund my other hobby that's equally depleting. Naaah! need to start filling the piggybank again.

      Comment

      • #33
        bb557
        • Aug 2017
        • 485

        M1 garand from the CMP and an Ed Brown 9mm Top end for Kobra carry in the last two weeks.

        Comment

        • #34
          Guns and guitars
          Banned
          • Mar 2012
          • 1548

          Bought two L1A1's on Friday.

          Comment

          • #35
            wpod
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2014
            • 2395

            Purchase for myself, 3-4 years ago.
            For my Wife, about 6 months.
            Now living in AZ almost a year. Walked in to gun store, showed AZ CCW (which constitutes the background check), paid, left. No need to transfer to her.

            Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

            Comment

            • #36
              Chief-7700
              Veteran Member
              • May 2008
              • 3382

              Last month wife wanted a back up gun Springfield 9MM stainless Range Officer,
              hand shake and cash.

              XL-650 to feed the: .45ACP's Les Baer Concept V, Ruger SR 1911, Ruger Nightwatchman,custom built Colt M1911, Springfield .45ACP Loaded.. 9MM SA Range Officer,Ruger P-85, Springfield Stainless 9MM loaded, SA 9MM 5.25" XDM, Springfield 9mm Stainless Range Officer, STI double stack .45ACP.
              IDPA A41750 Safety Officer
              NRA Certified RSO
              "Stay out of the deep end of the pool; correct the problem with your credit card, not your dremel!"

              Comment

              • #37
                motox917
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 532

                I bought 2 Ruger PCC's yesterday. One for myself and one for my dad as an early Father's Day gift.
                Originally posted by mike415stone
                Personnel insults, it's down to that low a level. Why not try insulting my mom while your at it.
                Originally posted by nine mil thrill
                ok....what is her first name...??
                Originally posted by mike415stone
                What are you... like 5 years old or something?

                Comment

                • #38
                  Air
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2005
                  • 1640

                  Originally posted by bb557
                  M1 garand from the CMP
                  Yup. Me too. CMP Special Grade last July...so almost a year ago for me. Actually, wait...I think I bought a 12ga Pump Shotgun shortly after that. I can't remember which one I bought first. It's been about a year though.

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    DArBad
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 3002

                    Last purchase was around 2017. It was a shotgun and sold it away after just a few months without even firing it.

                    I'd like to buy another handgun but the prices here at Calguns are absurd, its better to buy brand new and put it on installment basis.
                    Last edited by DArBad; 05-19-2019, 8:10 AM.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      SoCal Bob
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2010
                      • 5354

                      I have a Ruger Wrangler on pre-order, does that count?

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        rodralig
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Apr 2016
                        • 4262

                        Yesterday... CZ Shadow 2, my first off-roster purchase (PPT) with off-roster premium...




                        _

                        WEGC - Shooting at 10-yards VS 20-yards - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7mdbNZ4j9U

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          diverwcw
                          Veteran Member
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 2693

                          Yesterday. Remington 700 R5 in cal 308 Winchester. Cerakoted stainless steel barrel and action. 5R rifling, fluted and threaded 24 inch barrel all supported by an HS Precision Stock. The action is smooth as two panes of oiled glass rubbing together. Hopefully it will shoot as good as it looks.


                          remsr5.jpg
                          sigpic

                          Former Front Sight Commander Member
                          NRA Benefactor Life Member www.nra.org
                          CRPA Life Member www.crpa.org
                          NRA Instructor: Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Range Safety Officer

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            omega
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 3114

                            the end of Jan 2019 was my last firearm purchase

                            now looking to add a new Beretta 9mm soon, maybe a M9A1 with rail and checkered back strap / front strap and a heavy duty trigger guard or a Brigadier with the heavy duty slide?

                            I wish they made a Brigadier with a heavy slide on a M9A1 lower with a rail and the thicker trigger guard , I like them built like a tank.

                            it's been almost four months, Im itching for a new gun again.
                            Last edited by omega; 05-19-2019, 11:52 AM.

                            Comment

                            • #44
                              Eat Dirt
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 9735

                              Over 2 years ...................

                              Got the .45 Kimber I always wanted
                              I'm a Happy Guy
                              --------------------------------------------------------------

                              I miss the Good 'ol days of Cal -Guns

                              Comment

                              • #45
                                Romeo_alpha01
                                Senior Member
                                • Jan 2017
                                • 2030

                                Purchased two Walther last week

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1