Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

When was your last gun purchase?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    FalconLair
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 3985

    Originally posted by mikeyr
    last week and my first on GunBroker...now the waiting game.

    I think it went well, one page on GB says its waiting for payment and another says waiting for feedback, so not sure what is happening. The seller has not been the most communicative, but last Thurday said it should mail Friday.
    my lastest purchase, also on Gunbroker - Buy It Now on a Kahr CM9 for $275.00 - paid and then got an email from the seller that he couldn't find the gun - had to wait a week but he made good on ordering another one for me - my little pocket carry piece now

    Originally posted by Barang
    I! hate! you! FalconLair.
    Originally posted by JagerDog
    I hate you FalconLair!
    Originally Posted by JTROKS
    I hate you FalconLair! I double hate you if you get it before Christmas!
    Originally posted by gcvt
    They hate you FalconLair
    Originally posted by Greta
    HOW DARE YOU!! I hate you FalconLair

    Comment

    • #77
      Rakso
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2019
      • 1323

      Originally posted by Barang
      I haven't bought any since 2016. The ones that I like are not on the roster and not in the mood to overpay commie price.

      I guess that's a blessing while giving the wallet its deserving rest. Also, it eliminates tension with the Wife for overspending. She's not against buying guns it's just I'm out of control when I find what I like.
      8 days ago.

      Comment

      • #78
        CheapBloke
        Banned
        • Feb 2019
        • 3121

        Tomorrow I pick up a firearm that will possibly be one of my final firearm purchase for a long while... Thompson Center Contender G1 in 357 Mag. These 10 days wait seem to be longer in feel per each purchase.

        Comment

        • #79
          audiophil2
          Senior Member
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jan 2007
          • 8736

          Last week. Waiting on form 3s to be approved for 2 machine guns.
          sigpic


          Private 10 acre range rentals
          [/URL]

          Comment

          • #80
            SC1
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2016
            • 555

            Dec 2016.
            Bought an AR

            Comment

            • #81
              beerman
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2009
              • 5198

              It’s been a few years for me as I’ve been downsizing and I really don’t like polymer striker guns.As for long arms, I’m good

              Comment

              • #82
                00Medic
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2011
                • 1941

                December 2018. SS Springfield Loaded.

                I haven't got anything since because all of my credit cards melted from overuse during Freedom Week.
                Originally posted by TeddyBallgame
                I've never understood why any of our Constitutional rights are governed by the very institution they were put in place to protect us from.
                Originally posted by POLICESTATE
                It is not wise to create criminals where none exist. Especially when those newly-minted criminals may or may not be heavily armed with guns you know nothing about.

                Comment

                • #83
                  XVIga_Rob
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2012
                  • 2354

                  Put one in jail today.

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    Nicoman
                    Guardian of masculinity
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Jul 2010
                    • 1320

                    March 12th, PSA AKV pistol
                    Originally posted by Bobby Ricigliano
                    I like FDE because when I pose for pictures with my FDE guns it makes me look more like an operator.
                    Originally posted by Nutnfancy
                    "Preserve your gat"

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      RTE
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2009
                      • 1948

                      It's been over a year since I transferred one with my FFL.

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        Citation650
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2014
                        • 548

                        May 28th my 5th CZ.

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          rudigan
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 2061

                          930 SPX made bail, just have to drive up there and bring it home
                          Member & Contributor CRPA/NRA

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            Manunited82
                            Member
                            • Jan 2016
                            • 260

                            Last December..added a Remington 700 PCR in .308 to the Arsenal.

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              DesertDave100
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2016
                              • 547

                              I think it was 01/2017, a Ruger 7.62X39 bolt action.

                              I hope my next acquisition will be a resident of another state.
                              NRA Life Member CRPA Life Member

                              Registration is the first step towards confiscation.

                              I identify as Non-Bidenary

                              Originally posted by Kurgan
                              This is OT where we never let the facts get in the way of a salacious accusation. Especially when it includes the butt.

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                Sputnik
                                Senior Member
                                • May 2011
                                • 2240

                                Originally posted by Barang
                                I haven't bought any since 2016. The ones that I like are not on the roster and not in the mood to overpay commie price.

                                I guess that's a blessing while giving the wallet its deserving rest. Also, it eliminates tension with the Wife for overspending. She's not against buying guns it's just I'm out of control when I find what I like.
                                You and me both. If the roster went away I might end up spending a bunch of $$. If the AW laws went away...I could go broke if I wasn't careful.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1