I work at a California FFL and today one of our local high-ranking deputies let us know that the doj has set up a team for the next 10 months in our area to conduct warrantless door-to-door compliance checks for assault style rifles. According to a contact into sheriff's dept, they have already filed 15 claims against people and one of them happens to also be a sheriff's deputy as well.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
!!!DOJ WARNING!!! DOJ WARNING!!!
Collapse
X
-
!!!DOJ WARNING!!! DOJ WARNING!!!
Tags: None -
I work at a California FFL and today one of our local high-ranking deputies let us know that the doj has set up a team for the next 10 months in our area to conduct warrantless door-to-door compliance checks for assault style rifles. According to a contact into sheriff's dept, they have already filed 15 claims against people and one of them happens to also be a sheriff's deputy as well.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groupsComment
-
lulzIn case it wasn't obvious, nothing I write here should be interpreted as legal advice.Comment
-
How does anyone do warrantless door to door check? With no warrant he will not make it past the front door. What am I missing?https://jpfo.org/articles-assd03/jew-without-gun.htm
-If communism doesn't work, why do so many people support it?
-Because they don't work either.Comment
-
-
Warrant Less?I work at a California FFL and today one of our local high-ranking deputies let us know that the doj has set up a team for the next 10 months in our area to conduct warrantless door-to-door compliance checks for assault style rifles. According to a contact into sheriff's dept, they have already filed 15 claims against people and one of them happens to also be a sheriff's deputy as well.
This will be way faster than ten months.Originally posted by tony270It's easy to be a keyboard warrior, you would melt like wax in front of me, you wouldn't be able to move your lips.Originally posted by repubconservPrint it out and frame it for all I careOriginally posted by el chivoI don't need to think at all..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOriginally posted by pjsigYou are talking to someone who already won this lame conversation, not a brick a wall. Too bad you don't realize it.
sigpicComment
-
So what exactly is involved with these so called "claims against people"?I work at a California FFL and today one of our local high-ranking deputies let us know that the doj has set up a team for the next 10 months in our area to conduct warrantless door-to-door compliance checks for assault style rifles. According to a contact into sheriff's dept, they have already filed 15 claims against people and one of them happens to also be a sheriff's deputy as well.
Is it sort of like when I claim that this is nothing but a
spreading FUD?

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groupsComment
-
Gome on guys, leave OP alone. HE KNOWS A GUY!
Comment
-
thread!
sigpicComment
-
a new user posting clearly fake info.
why the fuk is he doing this?Comment
-
Gavin you gotta do better than that. Need another bump do ya??Comment
-
Woohoo! I've never met a DOJ guy before. I'm gonna put some beer on ice.....you know, in case one comes over!
.Join Active Junky for online rebates....$10 to both you and me!
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/238017
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,751
Posts: 25,151,246
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11421 users online. 36 members and 11385 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment