Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Free NRA membership

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RogueSniper
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 3749

    My uncle got his confirmation today. Woo-hoo! Now he can shoot at 1/2 price on NRA night at Jackson Arms. More money for ammo, targets, and cleaning stuff.

    Thanks, NRA!
    I'm not having a glass of wine, I'm having SIX. It's called a tasting and it's classy.

    Active Junky / Dvor
    TARGET SPORT USA Prime Ammo referral - PM me

    Stuff for sale:
    Packer Stock (folding 10/22 stock)
    Beretta Silver Pigeon SL2 Shotgun (Pump)
    Kenwood Receiver

    Comment

    • vinny_land
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2007
      • 3374

      Finally received my confirmation through email today too! I guess the NRA had a date before they finished offering the membership.
      "1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake, primary weapon mag"

      sigpic

      Comment

      • The Tech-1
        Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 293

        I got an NRA Guardian Newsletter but it's not a confirmation email..
        Get $5 for signing up and a 3% rebate on all eBay purchases. Click right here and you are on your way. It works!!! http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=388266

        Comment

        • Travis8128
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 1445

          Originally posted by The Tech-1
          I got an NRA Guardian Newsletter but it's not a confirmation email..
          same here.

          Can someone shed some light on that?

          Comment

          • Bizcuits
            In Memoriam
            • Aug 2006
            • 6957

            I actually paid for my membership and I've yet to get a confirmation email or anything in the mail..
            Owner of Patriot Apparel - Decals, Vintage Signs, Apparel and More!
            Ebay Store Link
            Etsy Store Link

            Comment

            • Ifticar
              Member
              • Feb 2009
              • 380

              I now get various emails from the NRA but I never got a confirmation email or snail mail.
              "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - Thomas Jefferson

              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Ben Franklin

              Comment

              • Capt. Speirs
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2008
                • 1232

                Originally posted by Ifticar
                I now get various emails from the NRA but I never got a confirmation email or snail mail.
                Got mine, "Great news! Your NRA Membership has been processed! It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the NRA family."
                _____________________________________________
                South Coast Outdoorsman
                2736 E Chapman Ave
                Orange CA 92869
                714-532-4867
                T - F (11 - 7pm) Sat (10 - 5pm) - closed Sun & Mon
                _____________________________________________

                Comment

                • pdq_wizzard
                  Veteran Member
                  • May 2008
                  • 3813

                  Originally posted by Capt. Speirs
                  Got mine, "Great news! Your NRA Membership has been processed! It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the NRA family."
                  Got my email also, now I added another year for $25, fish on
                  Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
                  A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

                  Originally posted by M. Sage
                  More what? More crazy?
                  You live in California. There's always more crazy. It's a renewable resource.

                  Comment

                  • racer_X_123
                    Member
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 314

                    I too have not got a confirmation email but got alot of other email... nothing in the actual mail either.
                    NRA 5 Year Member as of 12/23/12!
                    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                    Comment

                    • andrewj
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 2589

                      I got membership card and whatnot in the mail today
                      Dear California,
                      I love you. I was born and raised in you. You have given me some of the best times of my life. Now with that said, I can not wait to move!
                      Your prisoner,
                      Andrew J.

                      Comment

                      • SeanCasey
                        Now in AZ
                        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1562

                        Same here.
                        -Sean Casey

                        Comment

                        • Capt. Speirs
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 1232

                          Got my Charlton Heston Tribute knife and letter 2 days ago. Still waiting for my card, stickers, and magazine.
                          _____________________________________________
                          South Coast Outdoorsman
                          2736 E Chapman Ave
                          Orange CA 92869
                          714-532-4867
                          T - F (11 - 7pm) Sat (10 - 5pm) - closed Sun & Mon
                          _____________________________________________

                          Comment

                          • HDRDR
                            Junior Member
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 19

                            I'm in

                            Comment

                            • Rem222
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1332

                              Originally posted by Ifticar
                              I now get various emails from the NRA but I never got a confirmation email or snail mail.

                              I signed up my nephew (I am a member) and he is getting e-mail from the NRA but nothing else... ?

                              Comment

                              • hoffman259
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 902

                                Originally posted by Capt. Speirs
                                Got my Charlton Heston Tribute knife and letter 2 days ago. Still waiting for my card, stickers, and magazine.

                                Me 2. I didnt realize I was getting a knife. I wish NRA would just take the money needed for these "gifts" and use it to fight for our rights. I dont need a knife from them or did I want it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1