Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Help! I done goofed!
Collapse
X
-
I've used both Aluminum Black and a black Sharpie to cover small scratches. That one needs to be covered because aluminum does oxidize over time. Looks like there is a gouge.Brownells sells Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black. Get a Q-tip and you're in business. It is what I use to touch up work here in the Armory. Just one caution: the stuff is corrosive and toxic. Don't drink it or put the Q-tip in your mouth while you're waiting for the bubbling foam to do its magic.
Here's a link to the Calguns 2A Amazon site. Type in aluminum black
NRA Life Member
CRPA Life MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,547
Posts: 25,148,944
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18473 users online. 120 members and 18353 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment