Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why FDE?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    DDM4556
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jun 2014
    • 2601

    Originally posted by ADAM
    I love all colors accept black to hot in Cali to wear black gun.
    Lol

    I guess you could say I'm ok with guns in all colors... as long as they're black.
    iTrader: 52 transactions, 100% positive.

    Comment

    • #17
      RamonSJC
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Aug 2012
      • 1532

      Do you even crossfit?

      Visible ABS and Tactical beard bro!

      And tere..
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      ~Albert Einstein

      "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
      ~Thomas Jefferson

      All I have in this world is my ball$ and my word, and I don't break them for no one.
      ~Scarface

      Comment

      • #18
        Soginator
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 1696

        Depends on the gun. I like my scar fde, but nothing else in fde.
        WTS HK USP45c http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1304283

        Comment

        • #19
          golfish
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Mar 2013
          • 10127

          I'm color blind
          It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
          Happiness is a warm gun.

          MLC, First 3

          Comment

          • #20
            highpower
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2012
            • 5333

            It's because you can't be cool unless you have an FDE firearm.
            MLC member.

            Biden, proof that stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

            Dumocraps suck balls.

            Comment

            • #21
              DDM4556
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jun 2014
              • 2601

              Originally posted by highpower
              It's because you can't be cool unless you have an FDE firearm.
              Damn, this whole time I thought I was cool.
              iTrader: 52 transactions, 100% positive.

              Comment

              • #22
                EvoXguy
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2015
                • 731

                Prefer regular black. Never could get into the multi colored firearms fad.
                Peace through superior firepower

                Comment

                • #23
                  tbc
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 5955

                  I never like the **it color. Love the urban gray though.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    smith and wesson
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 1877

                    Originally posted by BoJackUSMC
                    Hard to operate without FDE color firearm sir..
                    My bulletproof veat is also FDE color as well lol
                    My friend recently got a black carrier I saw one in fde, I might soon be purchasing one in fde lol

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      stormvet
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Mar 2010
                      • 12681

                      it's it all about diversity nowadays, you need guns in black, brown, green and gray. The only unacceptable color for firearms is not surprisingly white.
                      Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        k1dude
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • May 2009
                        • 15973

                        Foliage Green is the best color for hunting where I live. But since Foliage is impossible to find anymore, the second best color is FDE. If you want to rattle can some camo, that works too. But if you don't want to rattle can your rifle, FDE is the way to go in my neck of the woods.

                        If I head back east to hunt, I take OD Green.
                        "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                        "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Mute
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 8596

                          Why do some people like Mary Ann and others Ginger? Does this really need explaining?
                          NRA Benefactor Life Member
                          NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor, CA DOJ Certified CCW Instructor, RSO


                          American Marksman Training Group
                          Visit our American Marksman Facebook Page

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            Schutzman
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 261

                            FDE is easier to conceal in our Komifornia climates. Good luck finding your dropped
                            fde weapons. I love the color

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              avg.joe
                              Banned
                              • May 2012
                              • 51

                              LOL, just allegedly picked up a cerakote job to go with an FDE Sig brace & those won't take a cerakote, so I had to match it.
                              Black gets boring after a few... I was going to go for a FDE camo, but I need optics.

                              Allegedly got a 10 in a darker than OD green, & it is a beaut! Going to match an alleged 1911 to it.

                              Just allegedly picked up another cerakote in dark bronze. Oh my... That is one beautiful color!

                              Having this 80% addiction, I'm looking into getting into cerakote myself to make my own creations. Plus, my bill is getting to the point where I could have bought the equipment & started a biz.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                pterrell
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                • Aug 2013
                                • 3576

                                FDE can go well one some guns. Personally, I like a mix of burnt bronze and black. They compliment each other very well without being loud.
                                Dear ISIS, Texas is not known for their gun free zones.


                                Patches sold here. I am not affiliated with this page in any way.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1