Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Why join the NRA?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61
    readysetgo
    CGSSA Coordinator
    • Aug 2011
    • 8694

    Why join the NRA?
    Personally, I joined for the chance to punch babies and pull drive by's on protesters in front of headquarters.

    Hasn't really panned out yet, maybe I need to up my contributions to get access to these perks.
    Stand up and be counted, or lay down and be mounted... -Mac

    Comment

    • #62
      Noble Cause
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 2633

      All bountyhunter does in his posts is Fixate on the Past and Complain
      about NRA, the GOP, Reagan signing Mulford Act, etc, ad nauseam.


      He won't join the NRA, despite the NRA being one of the most influential
      lobbying groups in Washington, and won't suggest an alternative.

      Vast Majority of Anti Gun articles complain about, or attempt to vilify the NRA.
      Even the Anti Gun, biased media acknowledge the power of the NRA:

      Inside the Power of the N.R.A.-- The New York Times
      NRA the lobby most feared by Congress-- CBS News
      The Gun Lobby: Why The NRA Is The Baddest Force In Politics-- HuffPost
      NRA The nation's most powerful nonprofit gun-rights group-- Frontline
      Why Is the NRA So Powerful? -- Slate


      So for the Third Time, bountyhunter, rather than Constantly Complaining,

      Recommend a course of action for protecting
      2nd Amendment Rights



      Noble

      Comment

      • #63
        greengoose
        Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 158

        I signed up for a year membership a few weeks ago, then the very next day I was able to purchase the Lifetime for $300. YAY!

        Wife was sleeping and was disappointed that I didnt get her one too.

        Now that it on sale again for $500. We are asking ourselves if there is any real benefit to having BOTH of us as lifetime members.

        I gave her the link to this thread so she can follow along. With it being $500 for 12+ more days, we have time to think if the extra $500 is worth it.

        Worth splurging on this?

        Comment

        • #64
          Noble Cause
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 2633

          Originally posted by chris
          he's just like ChrisC who complains about Mulford all the time and never offers anything for 2A or blame Dukemejian for AWCA and avoids who banned UOC and who signed SB23.
          Yep.

          All about complaining, not a single suggestion on how to protect our
          2nd Amendment Rights.


          I was kinda expecting ChrisC to show up in these two threads to
          REMIND US REAGAN SIGNED THE MULFORD ACT 48 Years Ago !!!!


          Noble

          Comment

          • #65
            Noble Cause
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 2633

            Originally posted by greengoose
            I signed up for a year membership a few weeks ago, then the very next day I was able to purchase the Lifetime for $300. YAY!

            Wife was sleeping and was disappointed that I didnt get her one too.

            Now that it on sale again for $500. We are asking ourselves if there is any real benefit to having BOTH of us as lifetime members.

            I gave her the link to this thread so she can follow along. With it being $500 for 12+ more days, we have time to think if the extra $500 is worth it.

            Worth splurging on this?
            Congrats on your Lifetime Pin !

            Considering the Democrats have gone Bat Sh*t Cray Cray screaming for
            every type of Gun Control they can Think of, including outright Bans, I think
            now would be a good time.

            It may hurt a bit now, but when you look back in a year, I'm sure both of you
            will think it was a good call.

            And remember, every time another person gets their NRA Lifetime Pin,
            somewhere a Gun Hating Progressive sheds a tear.



            Noble
            Last edited by Noble Cause; 12-18-2015, 8:40 PM. Reason: spelling

            Comment

            • #66
              tankarian
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 4194

              Originally posted by bountyhunter
              But I'm sure you're right. All of the problems in kali are caused by the people who let them change the laws or the gun owners who are voting democratic or because we surrendered or some such drivel.
              You're damn right.
              Finally.
              BLACK RIFLES MATTER!

              Comment

              • #67
                tankarian
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 4194

                Originally posted by TRICKSTER
                You're right, the NRA has accomplished nothing and done nothing. That is why they are feared by every anti-gun politician and why anti-gun groups are trying to destroy them.

                If you don't want to join and just want to complain and piggyback off the efforts of others that is your right, but just answer this question, what have you accomplished on your own in the battle for our gun rights?
                He votes and supports gun grabbing communists masquerading as Democrat politicians.

                Wait, did you said his accomplishments in the battle FOR, not AGAINST gun rights?
                My bad, I just misunderstood.
                BLACK RIFLES MATTER!

                Comment

                • #68
                  CCKane
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2015
                  • 23

                  I'm getting back into shooting after being away from it for many years. I was planning on buying a gun or two this last month to start back up with, but Christmas and family travel expenses have put that on hold for a bit. So, instead of getting the CZ I had my sights on I bought an NRA life membership. It felt pretty good doing this. I know we live in a hardcore Blue state, and a lot of the way that California votes seems to be a given, but it does feels good to support something that gets in the way of the fascist wannabe babysitter state.

                  Comment

                  • #69
                    Noble Cause
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jan 2013
                    • 2633

                    Originally posted by CCKane
                    I'm getting back into shooting after being away from it for many years. I was planning on buying a gun or two this last month to start back up with, but Christmas and family travel expenses have put that on hold for a bit. So, instead of getting the CZ I had my sights on I bought an NRA life membership. It felt pretty good doing this. I know we live in a hardcore Blue state, and a lot of the way that California votes seems to be a given, but it does feels good to support something that gets in the way of the fascist wannabe babysitter state.
                    Good Call.


                    Noble

                    Comment

                    • #70
                      oddball
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 3330

                      Originally posted by Memnon
                      Probably didn't see my first post but those who have bought more stuff than you could've thrown the NRA even more support due to donations from the companies. So no need to berate non-member gunners. Some have effectively given even more support than you have.
                      I'll berate non NRA members all day if I want, mmkkay?

                      And only you have an idea how much I have purchased from firearms manufacturers, huh? Please. You have no idea.

                      The NRA needs a higher number of members. Card carrying members. And buying s*** from Larry at Midway so he can donate 36 cents to the NRA does not cut it.
                      _______________


                      "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett

                      Comment

                      • #71
                        tankarian
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 4194

                        I gifted my son an NRA membership last August.
                        When he opened the envelope with his NRA member card he asked me why I did that.
                        "Do you remember that Yugo SKS I gave you for your birthday when you turned 18? This NRA membership will help you keep it"
                        BLACK RIFLES MATTER!

                        Comment

                        • #72
                          AceGirlsHusband
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 2651

                          To me, that's like asking, "Why have a driver license or own a gun?"

                          Comment

                          • #73
                            Noble Cause
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 2633

                            Originally posted by readysetgo
                            Personally, I joined for the chance to punch babies and pull drive by's on protesters in front of headquarters.

                            Hasn't really panned out yet, maybe I need to up my contributions to get access to these perks.
                            Lol.

                            Yep, the Anti Gun crowd loves to imply such nonsense:

                            The Answer your looking for is Zero, @sshole.






                            Noble

                            Comment

                            • #74
                              puropuro
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 650

                              I'm back in the pool. Just re-upped to Lifetime! Let's do this thing!

                              Comment

                              • #75
                                John Browning
                                Calguns Addict
                                • May 2006
                                • 8089

                                If Satan stood on national TV, gave press conferences about how the televangelists are the only thing standing in the way from him enacting all his plans, there are people here who still wouldn't give money to the televangelists.

                                I don't get the hate on the NRA. If you want to opt out of mail and calls, you can do so. They don't call me, and I donate to NRA/NRA-ILA/NRA-PVF often. If picking up the phone, tossing out mail and parting with a couple bucks is too much to ask to defend freedom, you're an apathetic zombie.

                                I'm an NRA lifer. Gave a life membership as a gift to a shooting buddy this year. All you need to know on the effectiveness of the NRA is that our version of Earthly Satan complains about them at every turn. Every time Bloomberg/the big 0/Hillary and their ilk complain about about the NRA, I send them more money.

                                Nothing makes me happier than knowing I somehow ruined the liberal agenda.
                                For Sale: Off Roster Handgun Moving Sale

                                For Sale: Off Roster CZ, Browning, PTR 91 Moving Sale

                                Originally posted by KWalkerM
                                eh why bring logic into this, that makes too much sense... besides when you have bested a fool, you have accomplished nothing and he is a fool.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1