Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
EOTech Recall
Collapse
X
-
EOTech Recall
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Tags: None -
lol -
Yeah, what if I bought one used?"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake."
--- NapoleonComment
-
See here...lots of us have had their refund requests approved: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1137672You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
Come on...what harm??
joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?Comment
-
Have to find mine, put it away a since it lost a spring for th batteries, I one of my gear boxes somewhere
-bbsigpicNRA Life Endowment Member - CRPA Member
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin, 1759
Brand NEW Apple MacBooks and Mini for saleComment
-
Since they were equipping our soldiers with devices that they knew were flawed, I see no reason to display any loyalty to them, American-made or not."The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
- Alexis de TocquevilleComment
-
Do you really want a defective optic on your rifle, especially one that was being supplied to our troops while the company was actively concealing the problem?Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
So when did the issues arise? What models are affected?Custom made Tail Gunner Trailer Hitch for sale.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...php?p=17820185
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid" -Han Solo
"A dull knife is as useless as the man who would dare carry it"Comment
-
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
Come on...what harm??
joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,540
Posts: 25,148,830
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15899 users online. 60 members and 15839 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment