I received my check today as well. Got my authorization on 1/18 and they received my shipment 1/22.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
EOTech Recall
Collapse
X
-
Received today HURRAY 3/19! The amount was $529 for a Eotech 512 signed Paul V.12-24-15: Filled out the online RMA form.
01-06-16: Mailed my EOTech back.
01-11-16: EOTech received the package.
02-18-16: Called and received notice that my RMA was approved and we were waiting for a batch of checks to be written. I also received a RFB number and instruction to call back in a week or two if my check wasn't received.Comment
-
1-18 Return Authorization request submitted
1-21 Return Authorization Request approval received
1-21 Unit sent out via USPS Insured
1-25 Unit Delivered to Eotech
2-09 Received RFD#
3-11 Check issued
3-16 Check receivedComment
-
My check finally came in today. This has been a very long wait. Now I need a new red dot whats good out there? OR should I wait for the new eotech? (It could be years of waiting before that happens) lol.
Final timeline:
12-28-15: Filled out the online RMA form.
12-30-15: Got my RMA request form EOTech.
01-02-16: Mailed my EOTech back.
01-07-16: EOTech received the packaged.
01-15-16: Received email from EOTech refund is being issued.
03-18-16: Still waiting.
03-19-16: Received my check.Comment
-
Got my check today.Originally posted by KestryllI want to be Princess Anastasia today because I feel prettyOriginally posted by QuarterBoreGunnerKes is really just an errand boyOriginally posted by KestryllI am NOT...anything other than a schmuck...Comment
-
Got mine.Comment
-
Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison
The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)Comment
-
Full timeline now that it is complete...
01.03.16) Requested return of XPS-2 at MSRP
01.07.16) Refund request approval e-mail received
01.07.16 - 02.01.16) Sat around wondering what I would purchase as a replacement when the check arrives
02.02.16) Realized that I never actually sent it in
02.03.16) Sent to L3 via USPS Priority Mail
02.06.16) Received at L3
03.09.16) Called for status - told that refund would be in next batch
03.18.16) Refund received for MSRP plus $15 shipping
03.19.16) Back to trying to decide what to replace it with. Likely going with Aimpoint PRO.
Still wondering if Paul V.'s hands are tired from all the check signing...Comment
-
L-3 received my eotech first week of January. Got my check in the mail yesterday 3/18.WTS HK USP45c http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1304283Comment
-
Got mine friday. Rfd 782X check 1138XX.Comment
-
I received mine 3-18...sigpic
California Rifle Pistol Association Life MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,108
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24171 users online. 160 members and 24011 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment